Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's this Hamer Relic worth?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys - neither one!

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I need some advice about this Hamer Slammer Series Studio Archtop GoldTop that I have.

Can anyone offer any more info on this particular Guitar or have any idea what a fair price would be?

Thanks

Yes they can but obviously you are too dense to accept it.

hehehpe!!! I knew it!!! I'm fuckin cashin in cuz...I had the forsight to buy 17 Cali Slammers that I had a "Mr Pole Dancer" glue the necks in making them ultra frinkin neato....and...and...they got those check mark thingys too that makes em even more bitchin peachykeenbossnova....My payday has come!!!! I'm getting thousands.....on my way over to e-bay.....see ya'll there cuz....I know you bitches be biddin on my shit....I'M GETTIN PAID!!!!! ,.... :rolleyes:

Guest Meshuggah

Bruce. We'd be more inclined to believe you if you posted nude pictures of yourself.

Wait...which Bruce is this?

You will maybe get $200 for it. That is about it. Yes, they are nicer than the newer imports, but there is not much of a market for them, except as a beginner guitar. I would say, if you like it, keep it. If in your mind, it is worth more than $200, than that is what is important. With that said, $400.00 would be a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG stretch for resale. You may find a poor schmuck that doesn't know any better, but today's ebayers are pretty saavy on the value of things. I mean no disrespect. As you have found out, we at the HFC are highly opinionated and don't let that scare you off the board. You asked for our advice and you got it.

I'm really glad that guy ran away... I don't like the idea of having a good Bruce and a bad Bruce on this board. Just a good Bruce... It would have been all confusing and sh*t.

By the way at the next 4-3-2-1 jam I gotta see this all USA-Korean import, that sounds seriously cool !!! :rolleyes:

edited as I forgot the wink!!!! Last import I saw at BruceM's place was a nice bottle of French wine.

I'm really glad that guy ran away... I don't like the idea of having a good Bruce and a bad Bruce on this board. Just a good Bruce... It would have been all confusing and sh*t.

That guy is the complete opposite of the Bruce we know and love.

He's like Bizarro Superman Bruce!

"Me so happy, me want to cry..."

Bizarro1.jpg

I wonder if Bruce would be interested in a trade for my vintage made in India Squier Strat. With all Indian parts. These are going to be collectible someday as they don't make them there anymore. It has real imitation made in India pickups that are the same color as the American ones and the wood is real wood just like the American one and the paint is......well you get the picture. The American ones that they still make are worth tens of thousands of dollars now so imagine what this one will be worth cause they're not made there anymore.

It had a list price of well over a thousand dollars I'm sure. C'mon Bruce trade me.

Edited to say

I tried to stay out of it, but I couldn't resist

Archived