Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's this Hamer Relic worth?

Been lurking a while and think that you are all very very cruel , rude and nasty people

please do not ever change............ It's so fucking funny

Mick ,

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to share this with you guys.... This is funny

Got an email one morning a month or so back , a mate of mine from Melbourne has been out for a few ( lots of) drinks and been mulling over everything I have told him regarding how great Hamers are etc and so on, soooooooo he gets on US ebay to drool , finds one for what he thinks is a bargain price and right away pulls the trigger , yep he's bought a slammer... Man did he feel bad when he realised his stuff up , he's kept it though and upgraded the pots and pickups and he's pretty happy with it so it turned out ok for him.

Mick

Ebay Law #1...

"Don't drink and bid"!

A guy Elduave and I know was up late one night, hammered out of his skull, and ended up with a $4,500 Lobster Tank. He had to arrange a flatbed to pick it up from Tennessee to bring it back to the DC area.

On the plus side, he always keeps it stocked with fresh crustaceans for his kick-ass party every October...

Ebay Law #1...

"Don't drink and bid"!

A guy Elduave and I know was up late one night, hammered out of his skull, and ended up with a $4,500 Lobster Tank. He had to arrange a flatbed to pick it up from Tennessee to bring it back to the DC area.

On the plus side, he always keeps it stocked with fresh crustaceans for his kick-ass party every October...

I love that story! That dude is my hero! Hrmmm, maybe I can rip the sauna out and put in a lobster tank.... :rolleyes::lol:

Ya, been there, seen that and done that......I have a light switch from 5 years ago, in the garage, that you when you flip the switch up it looks like a handyman with a hard on. It goes great with my "Billy The Bass" fish that sings when you walk by my really cool cement mixer which is next to my Chinese sixfoot scaffolding......

Happy Ebaying,

Bill

+100000000000000000 on the "Don't drink while perusing E-bay"" Trust me on this!!! :lol:

what, it made you buy more amps?

Never needed any help in that arena but...pulled the trigger on a few things that were umm....unnecessary?? :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
I was thinking about this thread today and got a chuckle. Upon rereading I found it even more humorous than I remembered.

I forgot all about it. Thanks for bumping it.

We may not all get along all of the time, but we sure can band together to beat the shit out of some know-it-all-n00b who's trying to tell us what's what!

Between this and the JazzFusionGuy thread all others should be forewarned.

I finally got around to reading this thread in its entirety this morning...ROTFLMAO!!!

Bruce, here's some sage advice...hang out on the board for a while, read some of the posts, figure out that quite a few of these folks have more collective Hamer knowledge than most people will ever live to acquire, ask your question, then take your answer, however disappointing, like a man...

Nah, do it just the way you've done it...it gives us 8 whole pages of belly laughs!

I finally got around to reading this thread in its entirety this morning...ROTFLMAO!!!

Bruce, here's some sage advice...hang out on the board for a while, read some of the posts, figure out that quite a few of these folks have more collective Hamer knowledge than most people will ever live to acquire, ask your question, then take your answer, however disappointing, like a man...

Nah, do it just the way you've done it...it gives us 8 whole pages of belly laughs!

I think the po boy's been gone since March. We ran him off. B):lol::D:D:D

Check out this cool Slammer Series Special I got in August for $150 off Evilbay with Wolfetone pickups in it.. Pickups were worth that. It needs fresh wiring between the components but other than that it's a decent guitar.... http://www.wolfetone.com

Control cavity shot...

his1.jpg

his4.jpg

his8.jpg

his10.jpg

:D:lol::lol:

• 1 year later...

Holy Shit!!

six pages of this! :lol::lol::D:P

this is what happens when the shop is busy :lol:

i leave you guys alone for one day...........

welcome to the shootin' gallery bruce

I miss Billy, he was a riot!

damn straight the shop is busy..... I called customer service to see how many of those were made, and NOONE GOT BACK TO ME!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!

Archived