Hamer Fan Club Message Center

That purple hamer with white emgs

Dude...I told you before that Voodoo is for uneducated Haitians, and tourists. My wifes family practices Obeah. By coincidence Obeah was also the preferred practice of Alister Crowley. The islanders fear this stuff. It is not a joke to them.

If I have to tell you again, I will be forced to report you to Denise who will promptly call her great Aunt in the islands. Woe onto you who doesn't take heed of my warning.

LOL!!!

and we're adding a NO RESALE rule. EVER. you must be burried with it or pass it on to NOK. That's been the real legal hangup. So, no one can resell to make a quick $$.

To make sure this happens, We are going to have a secret ceremony at the 4 3 2 1 be4 the raffle to put a CURSE on anyone except the raffle winner, or their family member, who owns it.

Terms of the curse have not yet been finalized.

OOOPS, guess it's not a secret anymore either...

So much for having a party with Cheap Trick.

I do perfectly with Cheap Chick. In fact I would prefer it...

• 10 months later...

Perhaps I'm blind, unobservant, or just completely missed the boat.

But what ever happened to this guitar?

I'm thinking that a custom job like that, but with a sustain block and a fat ass neck, would be perfect for me. OK, trash the EMGs and put some passives in there. Then it would be perfect for me.

Now that the HFC is a LLC, is there any change in the legalities of raffling off the purple guitar?

The only change is that should anyone sue, Kizanski's cache of vintage guitars cannot be awarded as damages.

You gotta be jokin', right? I mean, who'd want a purple guitar? :)

Judging by this photo in which Jeffro appears to be one step away from stripping off his pants and mounting the damn thing, I'd say your boy Reeshard would want it:

jeff-purple.jpg

I dig Floyds and have no opinion on EMGs unless they're white and mounted in a purple guitar, in which case I really dig them. That guitar looks like candy. I'll take it. :)

Something about this guitar... it demands a MIDI installation of some kind.

P.S. Prince could probably mop the floor with Rick Nielsen, but I'd rather listen to Cheap Trick than anything Prince has ever recorded.

P.S. Prince could probably mop the floor with Rick Nielsen, but I'd rather listen to Cheap Trick than anything Prince has ever recorded.

I probably own all albums that Prince and Cheap Trick ever released. (I like both, but favour Prince if I have to choose). But who really cares, JUST GIVE ME THAT PURPLE GUITAR! :)

You know, everyone is asking to be given the guitar, or to win it in a raffle.

I'm willing to BUY the guitar......

You know, everyone is asking to be given the guitar, or to win it in a raffle.

I'm willing to BUY the guitar......

Well, it's highly doubtful that anyone will be given the guitar, and it's also highly doubtful that it will be raffled off; the "legalities" of such an approach are way too complicated.

Archived