Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Collection Pics

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! What's the mahogany-looking thing that is top dead center? Not the Dean, the one next to it?

couple more pics of the Bowen...

2Woody.jpg

1Woody.jpg

Bump for a great thread!

And a pic everyone on the 'net has probably already seen. :D

GMPGroup.jpg

I've really got to pick up a couple more Hamers. :)

Hey man, are you YetAnotherOne from the JCF? If so, welcome man!! This is Slayer from over there. Sadly, I don`t own any Hamers at the moment, but have owned many in the past. I will get another one some day :) Jack.

Cool GMP's AzCat, in the last row of Roxie's second from the Right, is that Brilliant Chartreuse? That is one of the most unique colors they put out, that and Brilliant Sky Blue I saw one time just kicked ass!

Good eye, I don't think I'd have picked that one as brilliant chartreuse from the group pic. Sadly, in a fit of stupidity and because I had others on the way, I sold that one to a friend who'd been looking for another Roxie. It actually looks more like this, like you said one of the most unique colors I've ever seen on a guitar. I'm also partial to their ocean spray and leopard finishes, very unique ... probably with good reason. :P

Jack - Yes, one and the same. I've liked Hamers for years but don't know enough about them, I mostly lurk here to pick up a few tidbits.

Cool GMP's AzCat, in the last row of Roxie's second from the Right, is that Brilliant Chartreuse? That is one of the most unique colors they put out, that and Brilliant Sky Blue I saw one time just kicked ass!

Good eye, I don't think I'd have picked that one as brilliant chartreuse from the group pic. Sadly, in a fit of stupidity and because I had others on the way, I sold that one to a friend who'd been looking for another Roxie. It actually looks more like this, like you said one of the most unique colors I've ever seen on a guitar. I'm also partial to their ocean spray and leopard finishes, very unique ... probably with good reason. :P

Jack - Yes, one and the same. I've liked Hamers for years but don't know enough about them, I mostly lurk here to pick up a few tidbits.

Oh no, pure torture! Guess I missed that one.....if your friend ever decides to let it go,please give me shout. What price did you sell it for? *preparing myself for shock* :P

That Ocean Spray looks great, really digging it!

family.jpg

Poe! Talk to me about those Bakers in your photo!

Isn't that a Robin "Ranger"?

I've got a few of them Robins...

Guitars_all_19.jpg

family.jpg

Poe! Talk to me about those Bakers in your photo!

Isn't that a Robin "Ranger"?

I've got a few of them Robins...

Guitars_all_19.jpg

Holy Crap!

Damn-some SWEET GMPs! I love Roxies and just about any of their flakey stuff.

010_27A.jpg

Man, that white JCF old-old school Rhoads is the one I'd lose a nut for.

I presume you're YetAnotherOne on Tracy's board too? I'm the same Jeff R that's over there.

Man, that white JCF old-old school Rhoads is the one I'd lose a nut for.

I presume you're YetAnotherOne on Tracy's board too? I'm the same Jeff R that's over there.

Yep. And those JCF RRs are well worth the price of admission if they're to your taste. Much better than the Crosby replicas IMHO.

holy shit!! i feel like a dork for posting a pic of 2 guitars.

Yeah I was gonna do a couch shot with my seven fiddles. Not now LOL!

Yep, there goes my pic of five acoustics, a banjo, couple harmonicas and a Dean V. Not 'rawk' enough imgdfo. ymmv. :P

No kidding. I have two electrics. Maybe I shoulda bought Brooks' life-sized strat and tele posters a few weeks ago just to make my "gear room" more than an unused corner of the den.

it's a 'collection' whether you have 2, or 200....

i didn't start this thread for bragging rights at having a bunch of guitars (woulda been dumb as there are lotsa guys with more than me) but to show what guitars i have, and answer any questions about any of them....and i believe the other guys with large collections feel the same way...

SO....all you pussies with only a couple guitars go ahead and post 'em...

just kidding, guys...

Archived