Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Well, the morning started a little scary....

So there I am in the shower, thinking about this Vector headstock repair that I am starting today. Many of you have seen how we fix "unfixable" guitars, this one will be tough. I am going through the whole operation, clamping angles....which glue to use where, how to save as much finish as I can........when I notice that the shampoo smells funny. So I reach to the shelf where I put the can...

CAN!!!!!

OH, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

200.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FURIOUSLY rinse and shampoo with the RIGHT stuff, condition like crazy and......

As I sit here typing, my hair is ANGEL SOFT.....

Pay attention EVERYWHERE kids......

last week I sprayed my armpits with not deodorant, but a can of gore-tex jacket waterproofing spray that for some reason was sitting right next to it. My armpits still don't feel quite right.

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!

I forgot about that!

DO NOT mess with the black rubber plugon the bottom of Edge cans.

Maybe I should stay in bed....

last week I sprayed my armpits with not deodorant, but a can of gore-tex jacket waterproofing spray that for some reason was sitting right next to it. My armpits still don't feel quite right.

:D Jeez, you probably plugged up your sweat glands for good!!!! :lol:

Was out in a cabin in the wild once

when I used a can of bug killer spray

under my arms. Ouch it hurt, and the smell....

For the record I only shave my pubic hair to a mustach

style haircut in the shower. I think that is what

Greg is doing as well...

disturber

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

perhaps your wife is telling you something . . . .

Those of you who wear extended-wear contact lenses can relate to this.

I once got up in the middle of the night and mistook a bottle of OXY 10 zit cream for eye drops. The bottles are shaped almost identically.

Luckily, most of the zit cream landed on the contact lens surface and I was able to avoid permanent damage by holding my eye under a running faucet for about 20 minutes.

Greg's right - pay attention!

Man I hope you keep the Preparation-H in the medicine cabinet away from the toothpaste.

Ok,Ok...I gotta fess up to one of my blunder's of hygene...actually it was an experiment born out of curiosity....well....when I was a young lad and still had acne, I found some "Compound W" the wart remover in the medicine chest and figured "Hell" if it gets rid of warts?....umm....I think you know the rest of the story..anyways...had little round acid burns on my face for a few days.....man...talk about having to come up with a very colorful story of how that happened!!! lol! :lol:

I can't count the times I've almost grabbed a tube of Desitin instead of toothpaste... I've always caught myself in time.

Desitin tastes like shit! .......... FYI

So there I am in the shower

Damn! That is scary. At least the thought of you in the shower is. Thanks, bro.

A long time ago, in a galaxy dar, far away, I awoke in the middle of the night with some nasal drip that had me coughing like a madman because of the tickling in the back of the throat. I decided to get up and try gargling with some Listerine in the hopes of getting some relief. Not unlike some of you other dingbats, I mistakenly grabbed a bottle of Mr. Clean. Gargle with that shit at 2 AM eh? Fun fun fun.

Then there was the time I was cleaning an old amp's tolex with ammonia. Straight ammonia works damned good for this too. I was in the process of putting the bottle down when it happened. The top wasn't on the bottle, and I bent over (golf-style) with the bottle gripped by my thumb and forefinger. When the bottle was about an inch or so from the ground it slipped and proceeded to the floor. I happened to be looking straight at it when the stream of ammonia decided to jump right up out of the bottle and into my eye. This was followed by the half blind dash out of the garage to the hose pipe outside. I flushed for a good twenty minutes and ended up in the emergency room the next morning. Some creams and whatnot type of crap for my eye from the eye doctor get it all cleared up.

Archived