Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Grade this for me please

Send me the guitar back, I will gladly send you your money back. No problem. The guitar is easily worth what you paid for it and more, plus, it sounds and plays great(and no one can contest that) and I would love to have it back.

Integrity? Loads of it.

I offered you a full refund immediately after you had issue with the guitar( albeit with the fact I did not have the money right then, but would get it quickly, within a week or so).

You said, let me do some research, I'll get back to you and you did. I met your terms, we arrived at a fair situation for both of us, and we were both happy.

I personally chose to reveal myself as the seller, not to get lambasted by every HFCer, but to stand up and take responsibility for my inaccurate description of the guitar. OK, I lied. Period, end of story.

The rest of you guys don't need to be involved anymore.

And Kizanski-

You are a Fucking Douche Bag, period...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pirateflynn

You know guys, I have been buying and selling guitars for 25 years, not as a dealer but as an enthusiast.

I'm a guy with integrity, lots of it, and I have a problem with alot of the stuff you guys have been saying.

I have made alot of deals on this board, and everyone, to my knowledge, has been satisfied, both buying and selling stuff.

It's also known that I have an open invitation to any HFC guys that want to come by my studio and jam or just hang, talk guitars or drink beer .

If there's anyone on this board that has a problem with any deal they have made with me,

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME DIRECTLY? My phone numbers, both home and cell, are always made available.

How about all the deals that were BETTER than described?

Don't here too much about that.

I was man enough to reveal I was the guy in question,give my word and stand by my deal, giving Zoner any option he wanted, including full refund. I told him, do some research, tell me what you want to do, no worries.

Well, it looks like he got a great deal, was very satisfied, and I'm getting trashed on your silly little board, because some of you( you know who are, and we all do, too) are some whiny ass bitches( Zoner, I'm NOT talking about you).

And then for Chewie to come late to the party( is that what you call bashing someones rep, a party?)

and say Zoner may not be the only one to blah blah blah, thats bullshit.

I'm really glad I don't play much guitar anymore, motorcycles and motorcycle people are, for the most part, way cooler and laid back,

So.......

Enjoy your weekend.

ps- I have to say that BCR Greg ( and of course BTMN!!) are the coolest people on this board, and children, you're lucky that BCR doesn't tell you what he really, REALLY, thinks about some of your bullshit, it's really kind of pathetic.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add-

Kizanski, go fuck yourself!!!

I'd been meaning to tell you that for a long fucking time.

OK, now I feel better, going for a motorcycle ride...

If I get banned by the mods for saying this, I will cry and stamp my feet until I get what I want!!!

Well, this is my first opportunity to answer this delusional jerkoff, so all I can say is:

Wow, Rick. You sure are an asshole.

If you wanted to tell me to go fuck myself for such a long time, what were you waiting for?

You have my phone number, so why didn't you call me, rather than tell me on the board like the pussy that you are? Right back atcha, hippie, and shove that guitar up your ass sideways, while you're at it.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT CONTACT ME DIRECTLY?"

Try following your own advice, shithead.

You've been selling guitars for so long that you forgot what "mint" and "pristine" mean? The fact that you use those descriptors to anyone other than a blind man is both laughable and unconscionable. The only thing that could possibly make that worse is for you to defend your actions, which you have done multiple times.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that, right around the time someone posts a thread about all of the tag lines in For Sale and Auction ads that make us run in the other direction, you use the two most unrealistic and innacurate adjectives while selling this guitar.

"How about all the deals that were BETTER than described? Don't here too much about that."

THAT's your argument?

I think even a burnt out space cadet like yourself could see that one situation is a pleasant surprise, while the other is boarderline legally actionable.

Do you actually expect someone to complain, "Hey Rick! This guitar is much nicer than you described! You lied to me!"

Anyway, I doubt that describing a guitar on the conservative side is something of which you've ever been accused.

Again: My comments in prior posts about this guitar and "the seller" were on target, and there about a half-a-dozen others that posted in agreement. Sorry if you don't like it, but it's a well known fact that the truth hurts. That said, when I saw that you were the seller, I barely even raised an eyebrow.

I gave you props for trying to right the deal, it's just a shame that you had to be publicly humiliated to make the effort, but that's the kinda stand up guy that you are.

I wouldn't dream of suspending or banning you from this board (or locking this thread, for that matter), not for something like showing your true colors, anyway. I would be denying everyone the opportunity to find out what a lying scumbag you really are, and I'm not about to do you that favor.

Maybe you set out to unload some of your guitars and you didn't worry about burning bridges along the way because you don't feel the need to be a part of this "silly little board" any longer. Then you could blame the Mods for not being able to return, instead of yourself. Accepting that blame would require a pair of balls, and that rules you out.

If you want to go away, just go away. You won't be missed, believe me.

After this exchange and DavidE's "Pudding Wrestling" thread on the main board

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19759

I can finally understand why my Kids's Jiu Jitsu Tournanment threads keep getting moved to the OC .....

.....not enough violance and general horror! lol

Hey, for what it's worth, I had a good experiance with Rick. We all make mistakes and I advise that we give him a pass. This thing obviously got out of hand.

If you have any integrity Sonicblue1960, you'll refund him all his money, including shipping both ways. You lied about the condition of the guitar. Period.

Rule of thumb:

If a guy actually feels the need to tell you "I'm a guy with integrity," he probably isn't.

So, he still likes me, whatever that means.

I never liked him, so I guess nothing has changed.

You did like me, tell the truth you liar!! LIAR!!! You even showed compassion and sympathy at times.

If I'm not mistaken, people don't do that to people they don't like, at least a bit.

You even showed compassion and sympathy at times.

Since Kizanski lacks the capacity for either of those things, I'd have to accuse you of spinning another yarn.

:ph34r:

Since Kizanski lacks the capacity for either of those things, I'd have to accuse you of spinning another yarn.

:(

;):ph34r::lol:

"After this exchange and DavidE's "Pudding Wrestling" thread on the main board

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19759

I can finally understand why my Kids's Jiu Jitsu Tournanment threads keep getting moved to the OC .....

.....not enough violance and general horror! lol"

Hey now, my pudding wrestling photos were taken at a gig where I played an Ovation which is one degree of separation from a Hamer... ;-)

Guest pirateflynn

I played an Ovation

Where?

:(

;):ph34r::lol:

He does have a certain intensity. lol

k2-1.jpg

Dasein, you have a Boogie MKIIC+!?! Wanna sell it to me?

Not for sale Scott.... it's the one possession that will forever keep me from becoming a practicing Monk. I could never give it up -- even for enlightenment.

The other night, he was holding me and gently singing a lullaby in my ear. That proves that he is compassionate.

The other night, he was holding me and gently singing a lullaby in my ear. That proves that he is compassionate.

Many would argue that I show compassion when I stop singing.

"QUOTE(DavidE @ Jun 4 2007, 12:40 PM)

I played an Ovation

Where? "

Uh.... at my gig Saturday night where they also had pudding wrestling. Am I missing something?

It was here: www.caribbeanjerks.com

Guest pirateflynn

"QUOTE(DavidE @ Jun 4 2007, 12:40 PM)

I played an Ovation

Where? "

Uh.... at my gig Saturday night where they also had pudding wrestling. Am I missing something?

It was here: www.caribbeanjerks.com

Anywhere in the pictures you posted. No guitars, no band, nothing like that. Just a bunch of half dressed girls covered in chocolate and people flipping off the camera. Not that I care David, I was just making fun of the mods for moving my family related threads. Next time I'll post, "Kids JJ Tournament - Father owns several Hamer guitars!". That should work. lol

I like chocolate covered girls.

Not that I care David, I was just making fun of the mods for moving my family related threads. Next time I'll post, "Kids JJ Tournament - Father owns several Hamer guitars!". That should work. lol

Your family-related/martial arts threads got moved because they are not even remotely music-related.

Even Eidleberg's mud wrestling thread qualifies. At least it took place at a gig.

I'm not trying to put you down, but I thought you knew all of that.

Oh..and edited to add: Chocolate covered girls on a 90 degree day. YUK!

Anywhere in the pictures you posted. No guitars, no band, nothing like that. Just a bunch of half dressed girls covered in chocolate and people flipping off the camera. Not that I care David, I was just making fun of the mods for moving my family related threads. Next time I'll post, "Kids JJ Tournament - Father owns several Hamer guitars!". That should work. lol

Are you suggesting that Eidelberg is LYING about having played that gig? LOL!

The musical exploits of HFC members are absolutely appropriate on the main board. So bring a guitar to the next tournament. Jeez, you good-lookin' LA guys are kinda ditzy, aren't you?

Guest pirateflynn

Oh, I heard them playing TAPS after my kids mopped the floor with those other competitors!

lol

"Anywhere in the pictures you posted. No guitars, no band, nothing like that. Just a bunch of half dressed girls covered in chocolate and people flipping off the camera. Not that I care David, I was just making fun of the mods for moving my family related threads. Next time I'll post, "Kids JJ Tournament - Father owns several Hamer guitars!". That should work. lol

I like chocolate covered girls."

Ah... true. The thing is that I was the one taking all of those photos. I should have given the camera to our sound guy from our full band who came out to hear the first set since he hadn't seen our acoustic show before. I'd actually like some photos of our duo performing!

If it helps, I was playing my Ovation Elite 1778 T with the hot rod red flame paintjob through my pedalboard and into the powered Yamaha mixer I bought from Bobbymack here on the HFC (I wanted to do a test run before I take it to Put in Bay next weekend). Some of the photos were to show the audience, the "decor" with hay and hay bales for the "white trash party." The pudding wrestling was more for entertainment value and to show something that I've never seen at another gig.

Help! Gene's running out of Smiley faces!

• 2 years later...

Yes! I never tire of using 'mint and pristine' in my ads now.

Man, I love this place.

Edited to add my apologies to Z if this tends to bring up bad memories. I can't help myself. I even say "mint and pristine" to real life people who haven't any context whatsoever.

The guitar is a Great, Very Clean, Close to Mint, example, find me a better one, for half the money

HALF THE MONEY, FIND ONE , ANYONE

And if you guys would have researched it

It's all good.

I miss Kiz's input on matters such as these.

Z

Archived