Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Mojo appreciated for Tres Aard...

this is a bit late cuz I've been traveling so my internet is spotty. In any case, last Thursday Tres Aardvark was hit by a car while riding his bike. Amazingly, no broken bones but some serious deep contusions and surgery was needed to clean up his knee and elbow, and he was in the ICU for a while to monitor internal bleeding. In any case, hes home now recuperating, albeit a bit loopy from pain killers. I'm guessing the 12 string is going to be in the case for awhile, taunting him. Anyway, I'm sure he'd appreciate some well wishes.

this is a bit late cuz I've been traveling so my internet is spotty. In any case, last Thursday Tres Aardvark was hit by a car while riding his bike. Amazingly, no broken bones but some serious deep contusions and surgery was needed to clean up his knee and elbow, and he was in the ICU for a while to monitor internal bleeding. In any case, hes home now recuperating, albeit a bit loopy from pain killers. I'm guessing the 12 string is going to be in the case for awhile, taunting him. Anyway, I'm sure he'd appreciate some well wishes.

Holy Flurking Shmidt!!!!!!!!

Get well soon.

whoa, glad to hear that it wasn't worse.

About a month ago I saw an American woman on a Harley broadside a taxi in Seoul (near the US Army base). She didn't make it.

In the case that something terrible should happen to Tres Aardvark, I get first dibs on his chap. :P

why am I getting a sudden visual of the "vultures" who start circling somebody's cubicle in a company as soon as someone announces they are leaving.... :P

Well wishes, man. That's scary as hell.

Glad to hear he's one the mend and fortunate enough to be around still.

Didn't he just get married recently? If so, best wishes for the Mrs. That'd be tough.

If there's any way we can help, please let us know....

God bless.

Dave

Didn't he just get married recently? If so, best wishes for the Mrs. That'd be tough.

yeah.... and she was actually at her Grandmother's funeral in Ohio when she heard that her husband was in the ICU from getting hit. I'd say she's had better weeks.

Didn't he just get married recently?  If so, best wishes for the Mrs.  That'd be tough.

yeah.... and she was actually at her Grandmother's funeral in Ohio when she heard that her husband was in the ICU from getting hit. I'd say she's had better weeks.

To TA and his family. I wish you a quick recovery and the best to you and your family.

I can't image.

Good luck on your recovery Tres!

Sorry to hear about the accident - I thought people in Boulder were more aware of cyclists (since they're a ton of them)? :P

keep your chin up.

Archived