Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Pssst...hey..I'm holding some good stuff...

2 original IEC Mullard ECC83/12AX7 pre's in excellent shape and tone..forget the Groove tube reissue's here's the real McCoy...Wished I had 3 but these 2 will perk up that little Vibro champ or the like...make me an offer!

Kurt, sorry podner, you cleaned me out on those mundane, ordinary, so-what tubes that are currently kicking a$$ in my old Princeton Reverb.  :P

Nahh.....the groove tubes are very cool but....these are the real deal....mojo,vibe,rare,vintage (cough,cough,bullshit) and all those cool words that the cork sniffers throw around....lol! and for everybody....I could use a BBE 362 or 462 or whatever number you happen to have if'n ya wanna swap??

I have a BBE (462 I believe) that is definite trade bait. Will email you when I get home, but in any case, I want them if they are good. Have you had them tested for gain? (you obviously would know if they're microphonic)

I have a BBE (462 I believe) that is definite trade bait. Will email you when I get home, but in any case, I want them if they are good. Have you had them tested for gain? (you obviously would know if they're microphonic)

Hey Seeker! I don't have the ability to check them for gain as I have no tube tester available but...To my ears when I tested them in one of my amps ( 78 Marshall JMP 50 Watt master volume) They elicit no microphonics or rattles and "raunch" up real nice and the difference I noticed between the and the reissues is that these sound a bit smoother. The labeling on the tubes is all there and they in excellent shape...They came out of a 1964 fender champ that has'nt been played in probably 35 years at least...the story I got was that the persons Parents got pissed when he was cranking the amp when he was a kid and cut the a/c cable and it's been that way ever since! I wished I coulda got my hands on the amp as well but..that part did'nt work out....damn...

Archived