Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Vintage '80 Hamer Sunburst

well, i'm starting part 2 of the 'divorce' sale and there aren't any easy choices left...

bought this from BCR Greg in the spring and love it but i'm forced to make tough sacrifices...

excellent shape...slim neck...Dimarzio PAFs and out of phase mini switch...Hamer HSC is great shape...

Greg can probably answer details better than me...

$1100 shipped and paypalled...

80DrkbrstBody.jpg

80SunburstDarkburstdown.jpg

80SunburstDK_1.jpg

If it had a big neck, Jack never would have gotten it from me.

Period.

One of the best Sunbursts EVER.

Hang in, Jack, they are just guitars. I'll have stuff for ya when the feet hit the ground again.

don t you have anything else to sell instead of guitars.

keep your guitars and try to get money from other things.

my rule is - selling a guitar is ok when you buy another guitar with that money.

gerry

my rule is - selling a guitar is ok when you buy another guitar with that money.

gerry

already sold an amp and cab and some pedals...nothing else to sell...have had to buy a lot of stuff to furnish my apt...

gerry

already sold an amp and cab and some pedals...nothing else to sell...have had to buy a lot of stuff to furnish my apt...

I believe I owned that one a few years back, if so it was an awesome piece. Even with the thinner neck, it played wonderfully, sounded better. It always bothered me they put the mini toggle in and didn't use a push pull pot instead.

Congrats, that's a beauty!

You know, pretty soon if any of us want to buy an old Hamer, we're going to have to go to Europe.

That giant sucking sound you hear is all the old wood headed east.

its probably time to start coughing up the askings instead of waiting for the relists :blink:

I like it, I will take it.

E-mail sent.

Gabe :blink:

Man Gabe, what a guitar! And what a price! A "late" birthday present maybe? Congratulations and enjoy her! Let me know how she sounds! Bring her along next time we meet!

Bernard :D

Thanks to all of you.

I am really looking forward to playing it.

I have regretted selling my Honey-coloured 1979 Sunburst to Dirk ( who apparently bought another Sunburst very recently) ever since I did that.

Gabe :ph34r::ph34r::D:blink::P

sorry to burst a few bubbles here....especially Gabe's...but another guy beat ya to it...

had to check all my email accounts once work settled down enuff to do so...and a guy i know from another forum who knew i was about to list it emailed me after i went to bed and said he'd take it...

his email was about an hour before you Gabe...sorry dude...

sorry man....i had given him a list of guitars i was thinking about selling....emailed him right after listing this one...

he emailed back that he wanted it...being a busy day today, took me awhile to check all my email accounts....he was first...

Pfff Gabe... I can imagine how you feel right now... really feel sorry for you.

Bernard :blink:

Hi Gabe,

sorry to see that this didn't work out well for you. I will keep my ears and eyes open for a nice Sunburst. The next one is for you.

Please keep in mind that you will be the first to know if i ever will sell the honey coloured Sunburst.

Dirk

Archived