Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Emerald Green '01 Studio - tag says $899

looks spotless, like unplayed spotless. everything seems to be working fine. very nice flame top.

have at it gents

noonan

Didn't see that one on the website but I did see this green wraparound Studio for $749 in AZ.

used Studio

Oh wait, is it this one? used Studio Says "Studio Custom" in the description but it's obviously not a Custom. Maybe that's why they've lowered the price in the store.

I'm in the process of buying the one in AZ, but they seem to have "lost" the OHSC it came in with and they are slooooooow to reply, plus the only person I have reached so far that has a clue is off today. I LOVE GC!! Z

Didn't see that one on the website but I did see this green wraparound Studio for $749 in AZ.

used Studio

Oh wait, is it this one? used Studio Says "Studio Custom" in the description but it's obviously not a Custom. Maybe that's why they've lowered the price in the store.

I'm in the process of buying the one in AZ, but they seem to have "lost" the OHSC it came in with and they are slooooooow to reply, plus the only person I have reached so far that has a clue is off today. I LOVE GC!! Z

GC hates to "give" you a case. They used to charge extra for PRS cases when everyone else included it in the price.

used Studio

GC hates to "give" you a case. They used to charge extra for PRS cases when everyone else included it in the price.

They did offer to make me a "killer" deal on some kind of SKB box - after they said it came with a OHSC. I'm not shelling out extra for a case after the deal is done, dammit - that's BS. Is Emerald Green as cool as it sounds in person? $800 shipped for a wrapper Studio in the park? I love my wraptail Artist Studio (it's my last Hamer standing) and wanted to buy one last pre-Fender Hamer that I'd always liked. I hope the green is cool! Z

Same deal with Fender. Case is included in the USA list prices, but GC inventories the cases as separate skus with separate prices.

What they do with used cases when they take them in with used guitars is, they put a penny into them, and also inventory them separately. So when a sales dood is trying to sweeten a deal, he'll often raid the used cases for anything that will fit, sell it for $20 and make $19.99 toward the month's commission.

Just a little insight from a GC vet.

It's been there forever... and at Northbrook before that. I played it maybe a year and a half ago at NB. Seemed fine back then, cool color but not for everyone. They gotta be ready to move it...somebody go hit it!

B)

M.

It's been there forever... and at Northbrook before that. I played it maybe a year and a half ago at NB. Seemed fine back then, cool color but not for everyone. They gotta be ready to move it...somebody go hit it!

:rolleyes:

M.

I just bought it tonight...the emerald green one that is. I've been eyeing it for awhiile...with the new price I couldn't resist! Now I have to sell my '52 Tele R.I to pay for it!

:rolleyes:

M.

yeah, I played it a year or so ago, too. it was cool.

If you read the fine print in any GC add they state that cases are not included in the price of any guitars unless specified. Cheesy way for them to look like they are giving you a deal.

If you read the fine print in any GC add they state that cases are not included in the price of any guitars unless specified. Cheesy way for them to look like they are giving you a deal.

I'm not a fan of GC either but I was looking for a vintage jazzmaster and they made me a great offer (Incl. the case)!!! I didn't go for it as I ended up buying another hamer instead of another vintage jazzmaster but the the deal was great!!!

So I guess it depends but I saw the green hamer too and I loved the colour...well done!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived