Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA-Want Crown Inlays?

elduave

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm kind of surprised they didn't do this right after they came up with the Victory inlays. Victories look surprisingly sweet on my Studio, but I still think they look a bit funny on Standards and Vectors.

-Austin

Hmm, I'm kind of surprised they didn't do this right after they came up with the Victory inlays. Victories look surprisingly sweet on my Studio, but I still think they look a bit funny on Standards on Vectors.

-Austin

I like em on Studios also. Agree that Victories might look a bit odd on a Standard. Have always thought that parallelogram inlays that match the body's angle direction would be kinda cool.

Hmm, I'm kind of surprised they didn't do this right after they came up with the Victory inlays. Victories look surprisingly sweet on my Studio, but I still think they look a bit funny on Standards on Vectors.

-Austin

I like em on Studios also. Agree that Victories might look a bit odd on a Standard. Have always thought that parallelogram inlays that match the body's angle direction would be kinda cool.

Personally, I think Boomers look sweet on both Standards and Vectors due to the body angles, but I guess that's just me.

-Austin

Why does everyone assume this is a Fender mandate? The other thread is full of "Hamer USA is a pimple on the ass" posts, now everyone assumes that the first action by FMIC after a very large acquisition is to dictate a change to the option list at Hamer USA?

Any other guesses as to why there will be no more crowns?

Why would Fender would tell them to stop? And why no more boomerangs?

Since Standards are the only guitars that have crowns as, well, standard...I'd posit that they're narrowing the inventory.

Why does everyone assume this is a Fender mandate? The other thread is full of "Hamer USA is a pimple on the ass" posts, now everyone assumes that the first action by FMIC after a very large acquisition is to dictate a change to the option list at Hamer USA?

Because it's something other than Britney Spears?

Actually, it makes sense from a Gibson-Fender intellectual property point of view.

Actually, it makes sense from a Gibson-Fender intellectual property point of view.

^ if that was the case... no more standards, Vee's, double cuts........ the handshake deal is no longer....

Archived