Hamer Fan Club Message Center

R8 Les Pauls, Kingsley D32C, Klon, Nova, Tele, etc

Here is bobbymack's Last in, First out Christmas sale:

All of this stuff has been gigged, but it is all in excellent overall condition. All of this stuff has been bought by me in the last couple of months, but I've decided I'm gonna stick with my previous stuff and offer up some nice deals here. I may keep one of the R8s, but I've ab'd them and can't decide which to keep so I'll let the market decide. Email me for more specific info on any pieces...

Kingsley Deluxe 32C -- 2 EL84s, 2 6V6s (or EL34s, 6L6s,etc. Power scaling, Kingsley 2 channel Boost switch. Really excellent sounding amp, but I'm sticking with my old D30 (almost 3 years now, it is simply "my" amp I believe...)...$SOLD (close to $2800 if ordered new from Simon)

D32C.jpg

2001 R8 Les Paul Custom Authentic -- Duncan Antiquities, killer ribbon curl top, 9.0 lbs, RS pots, PIO caps...$...$Santa's new price in details post below

01CAR8.jpg

2007 Hot Rod Tele RI -- Duncan Antiquity in neck, Glendale bridge and saddles, pro rubbed out satin finish, 7.25 lbs...$...$Santa's new price in details post below

52HotRodTeleRI.jpg

Not really looking for trades, reasonable offers / combination offers are appreciated, lowballs are not

thx

jeebus bobby your taste in gear is exceeded only by your good looks!

Not much question about that, thanks all day long! ;)

Brooksie, everthang is good, just cleanin' out the music room so there's room to play in there.... :P

OK, to summarize add'l info requests on the remaining pieces...

The Kingsley D32C is near mint, virtually new JJ power and rectifier tubes, Tung Sol and Sovtek LPS 12AX7s. The amp has delicious reverb, and has the "C mod" in addition to the London Power Scaling...in addition to you being able to run either the EL84s or Octal tube pair on their own, the C mod allows you to blend the output levels of the EL84 pair and the 6V6/6L6/EL34 etc pair to taste, a very cool feature. You can also run either or both pairs in pentode or triode mode. You can run the clean channel and/or the gain channel with an A/B box. You can bypass the tone stack with a mini switch, and use just the global Tone control to eq the power tube output to taste. The cream tolex is the heavy elephant kind, and the amp comes with a heavy vinyl Kingsley cover for transport. Plus, if you ever have a problem, Simon is always pleasant, helpful, and as near as your phone...he's been aces to deal with from Day One of ordering my Deluxe 30 almost 3 years ago. Many others here have echoed this point as well.

Santa's Christmas Kingsley Blowout Price: $SOLD

Both of the 2001 R8s have plenty of normal playwear, but that said are in excellent shape and play and sound really good -- so much so that I couldn't decide which one to sell.

The lighter, stock LemonDrop one has had a pro refret; otherwise its all stock with the '57 Classics etc. No COA.

The Custom Authentic with the ribbon curl has upgraded pots and caps, Duncan Antiquities, aged hardware and factory Grovers (though the guy I got it from had installed klusons for awhile before reinstalling the Grovers, so there are extra holes just like the old ones had when Duane et al pulled the klusons for Grovers back in the day, go figure), and a COA. FWIW the guy I bought it from is a pro player who has toured and recorded (with this guitar) with Steve Lukather among others.

Both of these Lesters are "good ones". And, Santa Claus is coming to town, so...

'01 Lemondrop R8.....now $GONE

'01 Custom Authentic R8.....now $2900

Finally, the Fender USA Hot Rod '52 RI Tele has upgraded kluson locking tuners, a Glendale bridge and saddles (you tele guys who haven't checked these out need to, the intonation is perfect!), a super smooth rubbed out satiny nitro finish, and a sweet sounding Duncan Antiquity mini hum in the neck. I switched the aged control plate around to move the pickup switch out of the way, but that is reversible in 2 minutes if you choose. There is one 1/2" dent along the top edge under your forearm if you look for it. $1250 is a steal for this lightweight beauty with all these upgrades.

Shipping and Paypal is extra. Cashier's Check / MOs are strongly preferred in this price range. Plenty of references here, Hamer board, ebay, etc etc...

Santa Claus is coming to town kids. You been naughty or nice? Deserve a little something for yourself this year?? C'mon!!!

Archived