Hamer Fan Club Message Center

EXTREMLEY RARE HAMER VIRTUOSO #10

Will resurrect this topic from the dead just because it contains a picture of my preferred Virtuoso EVER. Jason, do you still have it, four years later? :rolleyes:

you might consider contacting Hamer - my white Virt spent some time out there last year, so I know they have had one around for reference if somebody orders a new one. I know a few folks have been surprised at some of the recent (more reasonable) price quotes, so it might not be out of the question to get a fresh new one. Just sayin' lol...

Thanks for the info! I will seriously think about it. BTW, I love white too. I might order it white with a black sustainblock -actually, with black hardware for that matter. :)

Zorrow.....You already have my old camo Vector, so you can't have Virt #10 too :) If you ever are in my neck o' the woods, feel free to stop in and have a wack at it.

I got rid of the Floyded ones but still have the two Sustainblaock Virts. The korina prototype one is still my fave of the bunch.

Virts144frets_Web2.jpg

Zorrow.....You already have my old camo Vector, so you can't have Virt #10 too :) If you ever are in my neck o' the woods, feel free to stop in and have a wack at it.

I got rid of the Floyded ones but still have the two Sustainblaock Virts. The korina prototype one is still my fave of the bunch.

Virts144frets_Web2.jpg

Sure you don't want to share some love and sell me the black one? :P

Well, you definitely could have Hamer build you a new Virtuoso, or Cali, or doubleneck Cali, or...

Well, you definitely could have Hamer build you a new Virtuoso, or Cali, or doubleneck Cali, or...

But they won't build a 7-string Vector. :(

• 2 years later...

do you still have this ?

I'm not sure if he does. It wasn't likely to sell in 2008 at that price, and he hasn't logged on here in 5 years, so it's anybody's guess!

You probably have more fingers than there are Virts w/Sustainblocks available on the planet! ;)

I mean original post member "jtodd" posting the pics.

I believe mc2 has it now.

Black Virt with a sustain block... Makes me feel all tingly inside. Or maybe that's the cobblestone road...

I see...well, if any come up for sale message me please !

Was the recent Celestial Virt that popped up a sustain block?

Hamerica

Floyd, I thought?

Was the recent Celestial Virt that popped up a sustain block?

Hamerica

Whaaaat?

Don't tell me I missed that !?!?

The one I had was a Floyd, as was the Celestial in Japan.

Was there another?

It was the one that recently popped up from Japan that I was thinking about.

thanks,

Hamerica

Archived