Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'06 Heritage CM150 Les Paul "Limited Edition #236"

For Sale...

'06 Heritage CM-150 Les Paul. "Limited Edition #236". Mahogany with Nice flame maple top in Duane, Dark Burst. Factory installed Lollar P-90's. Factory Grover tuners. Near Mint Condition. Only played in non-smoking home. Not a mark on it... except for one tiny ding on the top of the headstock (see pic), otherwise it's perfect. (Any marks in pics are only reflections, not damage) All original, no repairs or mods ever. No pickguard installed. I'm the original owner. It's actually an '06, but I bought it new in early '07. If you haven't owned one (I've owned 5 over the years) they usually kick Gibson to the curb in playabliity, craftmanship and tone. I just don't need it with my new cover band, so it goes.

Plays beautifully. Medium/Heavy size neck. Think more '59, not a tree trunk, like some '58 reissues. Frets were Pleck'd at the factory. Sounds exceptional, especially the neck p/u! Average weight, just over 9lbs.

Comes with it's original Heritage Hard-case. $1,150. shipped. (PayPal extra)

Heritage1.jpg

Heritage2.jpg

Heritage3.jpg

Heritage4.jpg

Why does it say THE Heritage on the headstock and case? I've never heard anyone call them anything but just Heritage. I always thought that was weird. Kind of like THE Home Depot...never heard anyone call it that either.

Why does it say THE Heritage on the headstock and case? I've never heard anyone call them anything but just Heritage.

Because they are the same people that made the great Gibson Les Pauls of the 1950s, they are continuing The Heritage of great guitar making.

The early Gibsons had "The Gibson" on the headstock as well.

WOW! WOW! WOW! I love that guitar... Did I say I LOVE it? A shame I have other deals already running around, or else... :)

Why does it say THE Heritage on the headstock and case? I've never heard anyone call them anything but just Heritage.

Because they are the same people that made the great Gibson Les Pauls of the 1950s, they are continuing The Heritage of great guitar making.

The early Gibsons had "The Gibson" on the headstock as well.

And also, since these guys are the same guys who made Gibsons back in the '50s, that means they are really, really old. Old people say things like "I'm going to get a fish sandwich and a cup of coffee at the Burger King."

Archived