Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I lost my Mom today

Mindseyes

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if it would you make you feel better, something to distract you from grief, I'll give you my first and only electric guitar, a Korean Hamer Slammer tele copy. But you should know that pretty much all of the rest of the folks on this board will make fun of you for owning it. Nevertheless, if you want it I'll give it to you. I love it and it's cool. For real, if you want it, I'll ship tomorrow. Let me know...

[email protected]

something for you to look forward to, you know?

Ranger

Really sorry to hear this, we'll say a prayer for you.

I lost my Mom unexpectedly back in August, and it's the toughest road I've ever been down. Believe that she is in a beautiful place now though, and she will be with you every day in spirit. I think about and appreciate both my Mom and Dad more since they've been gone, weird the way that works...

Hang in, it's tough, but you'll get through.

Add my condolences to the pile. I lost my mom 9-1/2 years ago. She did have a full, long life, however (86).

But it did mess with my head. There were so many times after that for several months when I wanted to call her up and tell her about some goofy thing that my kids had just done (they were 11 and 7 when she died), and I'd catch myself short and realize I could no longer do that.

Archived