Post your "in the zone" pics

MCChris

1990.jpg

About 4 years ago

IM001240.jpg

3 nights ago

P1000928.jpg

P1000925.jpg

I gotta get on the train to that 1989 build, I'm worried I'm gonna end up lookin' like Tonedaddy.

Okay, not me, but SOMEBODY here has "the look"...

Steve_McW_Standard_wPat_D.jpg

There's a "zone" thing going on here though:

DWTMRB1805CMBlissedout.jpg

chollierobin1.jpg

Sorry not exactly in the eyes shut in the zone..... Looked up and saw a camera and tried not to bust up laughing. Also some Hamer content in the back

DSCN2262.jpg

Okay, not me, but SOMEBODY here has "the look"...

Steve_McW_Standard_wPat_D.jpg

You mean the guy in the back playing the LP, with the Marshall stack on the side????

The guy playing the early Standard has never posted on this forum. Neither has the "star" from New Jersey, that I am aware of.

Inspired by Travis' comment in his Talladega thread.

Me, from Feb. 10:

021008013.jpg

And an audio clip of what was going on at the time this pic was taken:

http://hereinliestherub.com/edits/FrancosEdit287.mp3

dude, i got some great hamer content pics i'd love to share from our gig at the fed ex orange bowl last month but can't seem to post, always comes back as error, can you advise, thanks

I rarely close my eyes when I play (I need them to see what I'm doing - lol) and since so many others posting seem to be the same way...

DSC_0769.jpg

GOMBK0413.jpg

KizBaker.jpg

Why is it that I always seem to have a look as if "something stinks"? Maybe it's my playing?

I guess this one qualifies, even if it's just rehearsing:

ZGibson1.JPG

And this one was taken in the studio with Nick & Co.:

ZShriek.JPG

Edited to add this one -- taken the same day than the one above. Riffing with attitude! :)

ZRiffing.JPG

dude, i got some great hamer content pics i'd love to share from our gig at the fed ex orange bowl last month but can't seem to post, always comes back as error, can you advise, thanks

There is a size limit, 250 KB, when you try to upload pics directly to the site. It is easier to put the pics in a public site, like Photobucket.com, and then link to them through your message. Just remember to set the pictures open to anyone.

Archived