Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Got this in trade and it's just not me. I had a Hamer Monaco Elite and have regreted selling it so when this came up I thought why not try it. The guitar plays and sounds amazing. Awsome flame maple top, semi hollow mahogany body, mahogany neck and rosewood board. Seth Lover pups, plus it has a LR Baggs piezo installed. Check out the pics to see that it's in phenominal condition. Stereo cord plus OHSC inc.

Sell for $1250.00 plus shipping and paypal or trade for a Hamer Monaco Elite or maybe a Gibson LP Deluxe .

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/roc...Hamer%20Artist/

I just got the guitar about 2 weeks ago. I was told it was and aftermarket install.

It doesn't have the micro switch ect, hooked up. I have all that stuff but you would have to drill a hole in the top or else wire it up with push pull pots.

The way its' wired up now is the 'tone control' is the piezo volume.

that looks like the one i got from bobbymac awhile back

hamers11-05.jpg

the baggs system sounded good but not as good as a duotone

(metal bridge and maple top gave it a bright sound, almost like a dobro).

The Baggs piezo is quite brite sounding. If you drop the treble way down on the amp it sounds very good.

I ran the magnetic pups through my amp and the piezo through the PA and used my stomp box tuner as my switch. (left the piezo on and kicked the magnetic pups in and out)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived