Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Happy Birthday Cajunboy!

Thanks for all the well wishes fellow HFCers. I ain't been around these parts much, just lurkin' and readin' every few days when I get some time. Feels good knowin' that I'm still remembered even when I'm not around much.

I'd like ot say that I'll be around more soon, but that'd be a lie. I've weaned myself from hitting the HFC from work in an effort to stay clear of the internet abuse hammer that big brother wields. Evenings are tough because I get home and pretty much stay outside fooling with stuff, then when darkness comes I'm inside whoopin' up grub and watching the Tour de France. Once that's all done I'm usually out for the count on the sofa.

Thanks again y'all.

Thanks for all the well wishes fellow HFCers. I ain't been around these parts much, just lurkin' and readin' every few days when I get some time. Feels good knowin' that I'm still remembered even when I'm not around much.

I'd like ot say that I'll be around more soon, but that'd be a lie. I've weaned myself from hitting the HFC from work in an effort to stay clear of the internet abuse hammer that big brother wields. Evenings are tough because I get home and pretty much stay outside fooling with stuff, then when darkness comes I'm inside whoopin' up grub and watching the Tour de France. Once that's all done I'm usually out for the count on the sofa.

Thanks again y'all.

So when is my head getting refinished, douche bag? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Go kill one of them big gators and get it done with. LOL!!!!

Archived