Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1995 Standard for sale.

I'm putting my almost mint 1995 Standard up for sale again. As I'm in the UK it won't be of any interest to USA members because of the exchange rate. Happy to sell to UK or Europe. I paid £1300 (too much I know....) for it a few years ago from a guy in Germany. It's in almost mint condition, only issue is some Hameritis on the sides of the fingerboard which hasn't deteriorated in the time I've had it. Comes with original case.

Open to sensible offers. Payment will have to be via bank transfer if you're in Europe, if you're in the UK cheque or cash on collection is fine.

95standard1a.jpg

95standardcloseup1.jpg

Feel free to contact me on my Hotmail account:

[email protected]

(I might also have my Rivera 30 12 combo for sale soon if anyone in the UK is interested).

• 3 weeks later...

Would seriously consider a straight swap for a mint condition Musicman Luke with case - not black, sunburst or candy apple red though.......

• 1 month later...

The way things are going in the UK I'll be swapping this guitar for a bowl of soup & a bread roll in a few weeks..... :D

Hey our European brothers & sisters,

If you want one great playing & looking guitar you only have to buy this Standard--They are the best Explore/Z sounding, feeling, and playing period!

Archived