Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Going to New York for the 1st time. Any "must sees"?

The perfect day in New York City:

go into an ethnic deli and buy the strangest looking beer you can find, just buy one and drink it out of a paper bag

Repeat a few times

Buy some acid

go to Mcsorley's old Ale House, keep drinking until it gets too weird Remember to order 2 beers at a time if there are 4 of you order eight or 16, and you'll prolly get 20

go to Washington Square Park and buy some shitty (or possibly fake)weed.

Keep trying you might find some real stuff (worst case find some jamacian dudes that are smoking and smoke with them)

go around the corner to where Electric Lady Land Studio was

weep for a second

walk down Bleeker street

smoke a bunch of cigarettes

hang on a stoop and bum spare change

hang on a stoop and give away spare change

jump the turnstyle on the path train go to Hoboken

Cringe when you arrive and get back to NYC fast

go to Strawberryfields in Central park

get bummed out by all the crazy addicts that live there wrecking the vibe

drink more funky beers (anytime you are walking you should be drinking strange beer, it helps rinse the acid through the system

do some heroin (everyone in NYC is on heroin) ((yes you have to shoot it, when in Rome...))

Get a hooker by the Lincon tunnel (don't worry about having a homosexual experience Pam, they are all men)

sleep in the Port Authority Bus Terminal (I can't beleive it's still free)

Wake up and either repeat what you did the day before (what could be better really?)

OR

Sell youself into a prositution or sex slave ring, whatever you're into.

Oh yeah, pee in the street a lot (like you have a choice)

You know, it would be fun to put this in a slick looking travel brochure and sneak a bunch of them into those tourism brochure stands in airports, hotels, and rest stops.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic post, CEEB! Damn, I miss "The City"!

OK.. I just realized what an old timer i am... i remember Buzzy BEFORE he was Buzzy, when he was posting under his real name and was happy to start up a new account under an alias! why he would have needed an alias is... well, it's better for you if you don't know. witness protection program and all.

"One of these things is not like the others..."

photo9_lg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OK.. I just realized what an old timer i am... i remember Buzzy BEFORE he was Buzzy, when he was posting under his real name and was happy to start up a new account under an alias! why he would have needed an alias is... well, it's better for you if you don't know. witness protection program and all.

"One of these things is not like the others..."

photo9_lg.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA! I *almost* look like I know what the hell I'm looking at there!

As I recall, you were erasing people's names from those maple billets and mixing them up, putting them on random other tops...

:):lol:B)

Archived