Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS : 2 custom-ordered Hamers UPDATE SOLD

Hate to do this, but need the bucks for my daughter's wedding: ;):lol:

1.)Hamer Standard Custom: Korina body, Vintage Natural Ultimate Quilt Maple Top, Ebony fingerboard, Anniversary binding on body, neck , and headstock. Vintage carve neck profile, tone-chambers, Rio Grande P90 pickups. Custom ordered through BCR. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2.) Hamer Studio Custom: Mahogany body, Aztec Gold Ultimate Quilt Maple Top, Ebony fingerboard, Binding on body, neck, and headstock. Vintage carve neck profile, tone-chambers (under 7 lbs) , WCR Fillmore double-creme pickups. Custom ordered through BCR. SOLD.........THANKS, AUSTIN!

Damn! That Standard is one of the most incredible ones I've seen.

Any way you can talk her into eloping?!

Is that the Standard that inspired the "BTMN" Dean run?

If so, that's going for waaaaay too cheap!

Is that the Standard that inspired the "BTMN" Dean run?

If so, that's going for waaaaay too cheap!

As is that chambered, ultimate quilt Studio Custom with WCRs and an ebony board! Wow!

Hate to do this, but need the bucks for my daughter's wedding: ;):lol:

1.)Hamer Standard Custom: Korina body, Vintage Natural Ultimate Quilt Maple Top, Ebony fingerboard, Anniversary binding on body, neck , and headstock. Vintage carve neck profile, tone-chambers, Rio Grande P90 pickups. Custom ordered through BCR. $1700 plus shipping. Paypal OK , email for pics:[email protected]

2.) Hamer Studio Custom: Mahogany body, Aztec Gold Ultimate Quilt Maple Top, Ebony fingerboard, Binding on body, neck, and headstock. Vintage carve neck profile, tone-chambers (under 7 lbs) , WCR Fillmore double-creme pickups. Custom ordered through BCR. $1250 plus shipping. Paypal OK email for pics: [email protected]

I am really interested in The Standard--Can Hamer keep on astounding us with The most beautiful and toneful guitars on the Planet!

DMcP I have to unload some other guitars to come up with the money to purchase The Standard--I hope no one takes it first!

Ted from Evanston, Il

Here are pics of the Standard Custom. Wow!

duanestdup.jpg

duanestdhd.jpg

duanestdbits.jpg

DuaneFigure.jpg

Again, WOW!

sk

THAT's the one! If anyone argues that my "Damn!" was inappropriate above, you are insane. One of my all-time favorite Standards.

Mine!

-Austin

An absolute steal.

I couldn't resist the ebony fretboard and full binding. Plus, I was thinking about trying out the Fillmores that are in my Mirage II in my '04 Studio Custom anyway, so this save me the effort. It will be fun comparing Studio Customs with identical somewhat-unusual specs and seeing which one comes out on top.

-Austin

Plus, I was thinking about trying out the Fillmores that are in my Mirage II in my '04 Studio Custom anyway, so this save me the effort.

In addition to being a cost-effective solution!

Mine!

-Austin

An absolute steal.

I couldn't resist the ebony fretboard and full binding. Plus, I was thinking about trying out the Fillmores that are in my Mirage II in my '04 Studio Custom anyway, so this save me the effort. It will be fun comparing Studio Customs with identical somewhat-unusual specs and seeing which one comes out on top.

-Austin

Had I not just purchased two expensive guitars (and sold only one.....) I would have been all over this thing. It took great restraint when I first saw the post.

Austin: You're a monster at Studio Custom buying!

Plus, I was thinking about trying out the Fillmores that are in my Mirage II in my '04 Studio Custom anyway, so this save me the effort.

In addition to being a cost-effective solution!

True, although I got those Fillmores for a ludicrously cheap price, so it would have been cost-effective anyway. Definitely saves me from burning my fingers with the soldering iron though ;)

-Austin

Austin: You're a monster at Studio Custom buying!

Soon, to be a Monster at Studio Custom selling hopefully! :lol: Strangely, since resolving to get down to no more than 3 electric guitars from what was 5 I've sold 2 (Diablo and Eclipse) and bought 2, more expensive ones (A McInturff Monarch and now this) ;)

-Austin

This guitar.......

duanestdup.jpg

...inspired the creation of these guitars....

1P90group2.jpg

...I'm holding my Prototype. :D

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6229

Be nice to own the inspiration. Not sure I can handle it. I might sell a couple a good ones. B);):P

Email sent earlier today when I posted but I bet I'm to late and bumming. ;):P:D:P:lol:

Congrats on your girl getting married. Soon?

Congrats Austin. Aztec Gold is my favorite Hamer flavor. ;)

So uhhh Chuck, you get that?

Gotta say you were one of the first to be on the P90 Z bandwagon. ;) THANKS!!!

I now know how much you like your Z if indeed you scored this. Duane is good people. I got a BEAUTIFUL '01 Standard from him last year. Cool! :lol:

Archived