Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS : 2 custom-ordered Hamers UPDATE SOLD

So uhhh Chuck, you get that?

Gotta say you were one of the first to be on the P90 Z bandwagon. ;) THANKS!!!

I now know how much you like your Z if indeed you scored this. Duane is good people. I got a BEAUTIFUL '01 Standard from him last year. Cool! :lol:

Beats me... I never got a response. I assume somebody beat me to it. Congrats to the new owners!

The P90Z is totally SWEET Gene... Love it!

Hey guys, haven't posted in quite a while here, but happened to check in yesterday and saw this beauty and couldn't resist. Just paid for it, now the agonizing wait begins. Duane couldn't be a nicer guy. I was in the same situation as him a year and a half ago. Had to sell some equipment, luckily no Hamers, to fund my daughters wedding.

I've lusted over this guitar since the day Greg posted it up here. Always wanted a big slab o' korina with P-90's. Can't wait to compare it to my korina Standard Custom w/buckers! :lol:

Hey guys, haven't posted in quite a while here, but happened to check in yesterday and saw this beauty and couldn't resist. Just paid for it, now the agonizing wait begins. Duane couldn't be a nicer guy. I was in the same situation as him a year and a half ago. Had to sell some equipment, luckily no Hamers, to fund my daughters wedding.

I've lusted over this guitar since the day Greg posted it up here. Always wanted a big slab o' korina with P-90's. Can't wait to compare it to my korina Standard Custom w/buckers! :lol:

Congrats all around. Awesome guitars, but guitars can be re-ordered. Kids are priority #1!

Austin you Studio fiend!!!

If I was not trying to buy The Standard I would have tried to wrestle The Studio from you.

I do not have any Quilt tops but now I know that I am leaning towards a Studio in Aztec Gold with a "wide" Quilt.

Oh Why, Oh Why did I ever let myself hold and play a Hamer? Ever since I can't get enough of them!

This guitar.......

duanestdup.jpg

...inspired the creation of these guitars....

1P90group2.jpg

...I'm holding my Prototype. ;)

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6229

Be nice to own the inspiration. Not sure I can handle it. I might sell a couple a good ones. :P:P:P

Email sent earlier today when I posted but I bet I'm to late and bumming. ;)B):D:P:D

Congrats on your girl getting married. Soon?

Congrats Austin. Aztec Gold is my favorite Hamer flavor. :lol:

Hey BTMN

How much were The Deans going for?

I've lusted over this guitar since the day Greg posted it up here. Always wanted a big slab o' korina with P-90's. Can't wait to compare it to my korina Standard Custom w/buckers! ;)

Congrats all around. Awesome guitars, but guitars can be re-ordered. Kids are priority #1!

Serial,

You got that right! The Kids come First, always!

i can't believe gene didn't buy that standard

I tried but didn't even get a reply to my email. It's Cool. I cant own them all. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it. My P90 Z woulda become a rebel and started getting onery if the inspiration for it had showed up anyway. ;);):P:lol::P

08078.jpg

We got the Deans delivered December 2005 for $499 with HSC. Korean made but all were Super nice. Only 17 were ever made. :lol:

That is an amazingly great price!!!

Mine!

-Austin

I could be looking for a covered FILLMORE bridge pickup ... for around $100, if you've got one Austin. Thanks!

Ebay, Ebay there is one on Ebay!

Not Fillmores (that I can see). Anyway, my Fillmores are Zebras. The came with unsoldered covers. I might be ready to sell them in a couple weeks, but not yet.

-Austin

Mine!

-Austin

I could be looking for a covered FILLMORE bridge pickup ... for around $100, if you've got one Austin. Thanks!

Ebay, Ebay there is one on Ebay!

Not Fillmores (that I can see). Anyway, my Fillmores are Zebras. The came with unsoldered covers. I might be ready to sell them in a couple weeks, but not yet.

-Austin

Darn sorry it was a one Darkburst and one Goodwood, they ended yesterday early.

Archived