Hamer Fan Club Message Center

More Stuff!!!

1)GONE! Set of 6 pearloid tuner buttons. These must have come on a guitar I got from AdmiralB. They're replacements for the type of tuners that are on the Hamer shredders.

2)GONE! Hamer Floyd trem cover. Not sure where the hell this is from?!? It's metal, so it's definitely for a Hamer Floyd, but I don't recall any of my guitars ever missing trem covers so?!?

3)GONE!Dunlop strap lock thingies that go on the straps. You know what I'm talking about. I have a few of these, some in chrome, some in black. If you want some, let me know what color you want and I'll see what I have.

5)GONE! Sony PS2 and tons o' games. Anyone on Long Island want this for a young relative or something? I've barely touched this since my daughter was born and I don't see myself having much time for it in the future. I'd feel guilty throwing it away since it works perfectly well, but I don't feel like putting it on eBay or anything so it's just sitting under my TV gathering dust.

-Austin

Yes, all those things and more will be listed for absolutely free. However, as shipping prices are going up, I will have to ask the recipient to chip in for shipping. Say $1500 for the Studio? :lol:

-Austin

Yes, all those things and more will be listed for absolutely free. However, as shipping prices are going up, I will have to ask the recipient to chip in for shipping. Say $1500 for the Studio? :lol:

-Austin

Done, where do I send the check?

Make sure you update that office mac 2008 before you even run it especially if it is the first edition. Major issues happened with the first build.

-Austin

As if! :lol:

-Austin

-Austin

I live a couple of towns over, is it ok if I just stop by and pick up the Studio in person to save on shipping? :D:lol:

Yes, all those things and more will be listed for absolutely free. However, as shipping prices are going up, I will have to ask the recipient to chip in for shipping. Say $1500 for the Studio? :D

-Austin

As if! :lol:

-Austin

I'm not the one who offered it up, NO GIVE IT UP.... :lol:

Pearloid buttons! Yay! May I?

They're yours! Just PM me your address

-Austin

Hey Austin. I'll take the trem plate, if still available. Thanks Steve.

It's yours! Just PM me your address.

-Austin

Archived