Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's BOOKED! Saturday April 18, 2009

BruceM

I stopped by the Minneapolis Eagles Club tonight and made the reservation. We're good to go, Saturday, April 18. As I've stated in other posts here, there will be festivities all weekend for out of town guests.

Hey all, I have not received enough out-of-town response to reserve a block of rooms. However, I've heard from a few recently that haven't posted here yet that will be showing up.

Here's a link to a very nice downtown hotel where at least one out-of-towner is staying:

ALoft

I'll check around for a few more places too.

Remember, all of these places, including the 4-3-2-1 Club and the Mpls Eagles Club, are all reasonably accessible from the light rail line from the airport. You likely won't need a car when you're here.

If you need host housing, let me know that too, and I'll see what I can do.

As always at these things, the more the merrier!

Here's a link to the Minneapolis Eagles Club website. It's a a fun place and a true Minneapolis institution.

Minneapolis Eagles Club

The room rental went up to $400 this year, so I'm thinking a $10 cover should do it.

I can't wait!!!

Any questions?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, April's looking like the clear winner so far.

It's a really fun room folks!

IIRC, it's around $350 to rent the room. I'm not sure of the logistics yet, but I'll probably charge a nominal cover to pay for the room and some snacks. And for the out-of-town guests, I'll rent a block of rooms near the light rail and schedule lots of weekend activities, including a pilgrimage to the 4-3-2-1 Club on Friday night.

Here's a few shots of the stage:

ihmj-fullstage.jpg

mini-bike-rules.jpg

robb-eld-ted.jpg

eric-joe-george-al-rick.jpg

Somehow I will make this happen....... kicking myself for not making it last time...... April would be better for me for sure.... Plus I need to visit the Meanie....

If Peso goes...

Holt?

Choose a date quick :lol: I'm already booked on 4-10 and 4-17...I can block (another) date off on the calendar if I act now.....I don't wanna miss this ;)

edit- CRRAAAPPPPP....I just blew post #666....Hail Satan :)

:blink::):o:P:lol::o

Choose a date quick :lol: I'm already booked on 4-10 and 4-17...I can block (another) date off on the calendar if I act now.....I don't wanna miss this :lol:

edit- CRRAAAPPPPP....I just blew post #666....Hail Satan :blink:

Excellent! April 18th it is. I'll book the room.

We've got a field trip on the 17th to catch Eric's band. Woo Hoo!!! :)

Carmie & I will put it on the calendar!!! We're in Vegas checking for messages "of interest", and this one is very interesting. We look forward to another great gathering.

Choose a date quick :blink: I'm already booked on 4-10 and 4-17...I can block (another) date off on the calendar if I act now.....I don't wanna miss this :lol:

edit- CRRAAAPPPPP....I just blew post #666....Hail Satan :)

Excellent! April 18th it is. I'll book the room.

We've got a field trip on the 17th to catch Eric's band. Woo Hoo!!! :lol:

That was close, I'm leaving for Hawaii on the 22nd.

This is sounding more and more intriguing!

Archived