Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's BOOKED! Saturday April 18, 2009

BruceM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way I can miss this. I suspect McChris and I will be carpooling. Should be room for 1 or 2 more from the Chicago area, Rockford, Madison or points along the route.

No way I can miss this. I suspect McChris and I will be carpooling. Should be room for 1 or 2 more from the Chicago area, Rockford, Madison or points along the route.

If someone were to fly into Midway, would you or someone in the Chicago area have room for an extra passenger? It would save a lot on the hop to MSP and/or renting a car. Just a hypothetical at this point.... but I'm thinking about it! :blink:

okay, for those on the fence, lets bill it big. Maybe like:

2009 HAMERfanclub USA National Convention

or maybe someone could come up w/ a cool acronym

So that means I am banned for this one :blink:

If someone were to fly into Midway, would you or someone in the Chicago area have room for an extra passenger? It would save a lot on the hop to MSP and/or renting a car. Just a hypothetical at this point.... but I'm thinking about it! :blink:

Southwest is supposed to have started flights to Minneapolis this week from Midway. Don't know the costs though.

Southwest is supposed to have started flights to Minneapolis this week from Midway. Don't know the costs though.

Flights starting March 2009, one way price as low as $69. :blink:

although I bet Thunder would have more fun carpooling with Dave and Chris... :)

I'm 15 minutes from O'Hare. Someone coming from the south side might could swing by Midway and pick you up.

I really would like to attend. Easiest would be to fly from Cleveland to MPLS but a roadtrip from Chicago would be cool but driving solo 13 hours from Cleveland is not going to happen.

Bringing something nice on the plane always scares me though.

Have to dust off some Funhouse stuff since I've been working on my Knofplersque lead playing exclusively since the last jam:)

Already told the Mrs. I have a mandatory meeting in Minneapolis this spring.... Looked at me and said "Hamer Jam?"..... "have fun" ... Looks like I'm in... Need to get a flight case for the Pesopro.... or a cool assed gig bag so I can carry it on.....

oh and, Southwest airlines is going to start in MSP

Lets get some factory invites out too. Jol, Frank, Frank, Kim and ALL the crew. come one, come all....

Good call!

Archived