Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FSA: Egnater Rebel 20

For Sale Alert...

I was interested in that new Egnater Rebel 20 amp. (Lots of great buzz) So, I checked Musicians Friend. They had it on-line for $461 (Normal price is $599.) So, I called direct and got one for $459. Why $459? Who knows? Still, a great deal on one.

You must have bought a "blem" which is probably just a return with nothing wrong with it. They're $599 on the site.

I did start out asking about B-stock/Blem/Open Box units, but then, she gave me a new one for that price. They changed the price like 3 times yesterday. Something was wacky in the pricing dept.

And to make it even more weird, she said it was out-of-stock and it would ship when they get some more. Well, I get a shipping notice last night????

Who cares, I'm getting one to check out. If I don't like it, I'll just pass it along. I can't wait to compare it to my Suhr Badger. (I'll change out the tubes first)

I like mine. Sold my Tiny Terror.

That statement says a lot right there. I may have to seriously check into one. Thanks for the heads-up on the price at MF too. I might call them today and see what price they quote me, :lol:

Archived