Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Some of my new bands tunes

Mindseyes

Well i finaly finished mixing a two song project that me and my new band recorded.

We are still looking for a singer so there is no vox yet.......Most of the guitar sounds are my Studio Custom threw a Recto, Tiny Terror, and a JSX. The bass is FBIV threw a SansAmp psa1. We are looking bass player also so i just kinda rushed the bass parts that i recorded.......

I'm no record producer or recording wizzzz so be nice on the production comments please :lol:

constructive comments would be cool

Anyway check out

www.myspace.com/burythepastmusic

and let me know what yall think.

Real good, dude. I hear a John Bush type singer/melody over it, and I think you should add a solo. The sounds are great, and I'm on an iBook. I'd pay you to record me if we where local to each other. Good luck with the search! Don't settle!

BTW, your player doesn't show up visually, but the audio's there.

Heavy, dude. I guess you don't need a baritone guitar to tune down to C!

Thanks dude!!........nope you sure dont, good ear btw...

beavis_and_butthead_headbanging.gif

I also like the layout on your myspacepage

Thanks bro and ill pass that comment on to our webmisstress!

Thanks everyone for the nice words, now if we could just find a bass player and singer, its been a year and half sence ive been on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear some early Alice in Chains in that second song. Nice. A Layne Staley-style vocalist would be awesome.

Hell yea me and the other guitar player are big time Alice in Chains fans!!!!

Before we named that one we called it the "AIC rip-off" song...

Real good, dude. I hear a John Bush type singer/melody over it, and I think you should add a solo. The sounds are great, and I'm on an iBook. I'd pay you to record me if we where local to each other. Good luck with the search! Don't settle!

BTW, your player doesn't show up visually, but the audio's there.

Awwww thanks Dave, I would love to get into real recording one day, and as for paying me to record your band, i think i'd rather barter for a guitar :lol:

As for the player not showing up, ill have to check into that.........

Archived