Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WAY OT - Lotus Esprit on eBay, LOL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=ADME:B:EF:UK:1

Jeez... she really let him have it!!!!!!!

:)

JJ

I'm just pissed I missed it! That would have been worth the import duties and conversion costs!

Hmmm . . .

DJ . . . Buyer "who wishes to remain anonymous" . . . discussing reconciliation . . .

Sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

I saw this too, a few days ago a fellow Lotus buddy sent me the link.

The funniest part was the smug photo in the auction listing showing the guy smiling next to the car. We all had a great laugh!

I do remember a story a bunch of years back about a wife listing hubby's Porsche 930 for 20.00 in the paper during a fit of revenge. I always thought it was an urban legend....

Well, if this was a stunt, it worked. Hundreds of thousands of folks are talking about it. And if not, serves him right for being stupid on many levels, LOL!

Mark.

is that an Esprit or an Elise? looks kinda curvy to be an Esprit.

I was thinking that it looked kinda ugly to be an espirit. those wheels are gross, yo.

I'm glad to live in Birmingham as i may see Mr Shaw wondering round the street's with nothing but a suitcase talking to himself.

And yes i have listened to his show and he doe's phone most of his female relative's to say he want's to (well you know).

martin.

LOL!!!!!

+1

Can you imagine what a flood of guitties would hit eBay??

Serial Steve's standards....BRCR's koreens... Hamstd... Gawd...I just wonder what would come out of THAT collection!!!!!

JJ

Korina

koreena

core-ena

kowreena

Im n'ot gud in speling, pleeze be peatient

Happy sunday, folks

JJ

Archived