Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's In The Hamer Warehouse?

WoW those are some good deals........sucks there's no Vecters :)

I've been thinking exactly the same from the very beginning... but I also like the fact I'm staying wise. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Earthen Talladega is the one to get, gents.

Last call!

I don't suppose that's Earthen Talladega #17? Would be nice to have a matched set :-)

Mr. Wilken. :ph34r:

I actually don't know the number...

• 3 weeks later...

Newport? VO?

PM me Dave as this has me intrigued. Also Im now ready to strike on the DF standard :D

galleryimage8.jpg

Id rather have the new ones nowadays anyway. Tired of being jacked off :rolleyes:

Guys you cant buy from a better guy! No BS from Dave!

Newport? VO?

PM me Dave as this has me intrigued. Also Im now ready to strike on the DF standard :D

galleryimage8.jpg

Id rather have the new ones nowadays anyway. Tired of being jacked off :rolleyes:

That one is an older custom order. I believe that went to another HFC'er a few years ago. It's a great Standard though!

Newport? VO?

galleryimage8.jpg

That one is an older custom order. I believe that went to another HFC'er a few years ago. It's a great Standard though!

That is one cool standard. :lol:

OK.... Dave lets move on with the Dive Flag standard we talked about. I want Boomerang frett markers and some killer pickups. I have a chance tom play in front of a large crowd on a call out in October so we better get goin'

Im done with vintage stuff. I would also like to send you the serial number of my favorite standard that has the BEST tone in my collection. Perhaps they can make lightining hit the same spot twice.

Newport? VO?

None in stock. Would have to be made, or maybe there are some coming down the line. Holler.

Newport? VO?

galleryimage8.jpg

OK.... Dave lets move on with the Dive Flag standard we talked about. I want Boomerang frett markers and some killer pickups. I have a chance tom play in front of a large crowd on a call out in October so we better get goin'

Im done with vintage stuff. I would also like to send you the serial number of my favorite standard that has the BEST tone in my collection. Perhaps they can make lightining hit the same spot twice.

Thanks Bob. Wheels are in motion. Headed to Puerto Rico on Friday. I'll holler 'atcha when I hear, but may be out of touch 5/1-5/6.

Newport? VO?

None in stock. Would have to be made, or maybe there are some coming down the line. Holler.

Newport? VO?

galleryimage8.jpg

Thanks Bob. Wheels are in motion. Headed to Puerto Rico on Friday. I'll holler 'atcha when I hear, but may be out of touch 5/1-5/6.

Thanks Dave! Have a great trip. I love Mona Island. I'll touch base when you get back.

Bob

• 1 month later...

More good news for prospective new Hamer buyers. ANY Hamer in stock in New Hartford is yours for 50% off list. Sorry, no pics, no returns, but a great deal. Please e-mail [email protected] to check inventory on any given model/models.

Details here.

More good news for prospective new Hamer buyers. ANY Hamer in stock in New Hartford is yours for 50% off list. Sorry, no pics, no returns, but a great deal. Please e-mail [email protected] to check inventory on any given model/models.

Details here.

Wow, if I could swing the cash for a Tally Pro in Jazzburst, now would be the time to do it! Well, let's see. The Powerball drawing is tomorrow night..... :D

Great prices on new!

The one upside of the lousy economy! :D

Details here.

Well, I'm cracking this time, I guess. I'll email you from home for a Korina Vector --or for any Vector in stock actually. :D

Details here.

Well, I'm cracking this time, I guess. I'll email you from home for a Korina Vector --or for any Vector in stock actually. :D

You bad boy! :lol:

PM replied. Zorrow, your safe won't need to be cracked. No Vectors buddy. No Standards either folks. Just checked Tally's. Available in 3TS, Amberburst, Black Trans and Jazzburst. Tally Pro's in 59, Jazzburst and Washed Iced Tea.

• 5 months later...

Still going on folks. Is anyone due to give/get a Hamer for the holidays?

Artist Korina Jazzburst

Artist Mahogany Black

Artists

Artist Customs

Studios

Studio Customs

Monacos

Monaco III's

Monaco Elite's

Monaco Elite P90 Gold Top

SuperPro's

SubTone

Newports

Newport 12's

Newport Korina

Newport Pro's

Newport Birdseye

Tally's

Tally Pro's

And this:

GAPC-GTCK

Artist Custom P90 Gold Top I guess?

Some more than 50% off list. Sorry, no pics, no returns, but a great deal.

Forgot this:

Monaco Bass TSB

Archived