Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Special FM pron wanted!

specialk

Here's a shot of my old one. Seriously one of the best guitars I've owned. I would definitley pick up another one in the future.

DSC03525.jpg

Don't do it brooks!!

but i have to!

as the raging slab tune says,

"chrome won't get you home";

specialFMchrome.jpg

Gah! I have moved several guitars over the last couple years but thats the only one I miss. I REALLY miss that one.

Gah! I have moved several guitars over the last couple years but thats the only one I miss. I REALLY miss that one.

jeeze, you too?!? i got it from zoner/chris, he has stated intense sellers remorse also.

i promised him 1st dibs if i ever sell, but unless i get hardup for some reason, that won't happen.

Stupid question, but what does "FM" stand for?

F**k Machine.

+1!!!

You Rule FeynMan!!!! :D

OK, I'll play. Here's a couple of shots. One, my '94 FM on its lonesome. The other, all of the Specials hangin' in the back yard.

SpecialFM1.jpg

4Specials1.jpg

4Specials2.jpg

Tom, man!!!!

that tobaccoburst with p90s and the black one!!! wow!!!

can't write anymore, i'm drooling over my keyboard!!! :P

FM obviously stands for FeynMan ...

+1000!

Our own FM had the FM model named after him. I think he and Jol went to high school together or sumpin'..... :D

ON EDIT... Thanks for the great shots, everyone! God there are some beauties out there. Maybe the pics will keep me focused enough to get my brain off that 4 digit Standard on the Bay right now. God knows I would get MUCH more use out of a gorgeous FM than one of those overpriced 4 digit Standards! I just gotta keep telling myself that.

By the way, if any of these FMs are for sale, please PM me! Thanks!!!

sk

Archived