Hamer Fan Club Message Center

IT came

This one is a player & I'm playing it right now. 4 digit goodness! #0521 (1981) - This one has some BALLS... very thick sound! The seller can chime in if they want to.

Sorry for my poor pics.

0521-B.jpg

0521-D.jpg

0521-C.jpg

0521-A.jpg

DB:

This is really odd, but I just found an old photo of me at a guitar show with a Standard almost exactly like that one back from '90-'91. I'll have to scan it and compare...

DB:

This is really odd, but I just found an old photo of me at a guitar show with a Standard almost exactly like that one back from '90-'91. I'll have to scan it and compare...

It was probably the one I passed on for $600. That still haunts me. Yeah, I'd like to see that pic.

Whoa! my cat just strummed my guitar! VERY LOUD TOO! It's on the floor. That scared the shit out of me! He must like it too.

B)-->

QUOTE(David B @ Mar 18 2009, 01:59 PM)

This one is a player & I'm playing it right now. 4 digit goodness! #0521 (1981) - This one has some BALLS... very thick sound! The seller can chime in if they want to.

Sorry for my poor pics.

0521-B.jpg

0521-D.jpg

0521-C.jpg

0521-A.jpg

SWEET! Nice catch man. My 4 digit is my fav.

• 2 weeks later...

swung by daves house on my way home last night and man-handled this bad boy. it is completely bad-ass!! dave has an amazing collection of hamers!!

Awesome. I love four digit Standards and Dave has had exquisite taste in Hamers since the early 80s fo' sho!

Archived