Hamer Fan Club Message Center

4 digit Standard, Virt, and Watson for sale...

Kis is having problems posting here for some reason. He wanted to let you all know that he is selling the following guitars. E-mail him with any questions.

4 digit Standard, unbuggered and very clean

Dragon scale finish Virt

Original Watson in black finish with hardtail.

Actually, if IIRC that Virt was a Red Pearl Snakeskin and not the Dragonskin. I'll have to dig up a pic.

Can't believe he's selling those.

I may have to jump on that Watson! Do you think he would ship it directly to Greg so I could have him throw a Floyd into it?

-Austin

Ask him to shorten the scale just a little bit also, so that it plays like buttah. :D

After sending a PM, I'm now wondering about the calendar date. If it's a joke, it's really awesome to trick your buddies by involving innocent bystanders! :D

After sending a PM, I'm now wondering about the calendar date. If it's a joke, it's really awesome to trick your buddies by involving innocent bystanders! :D

April fools. I got the radio silence treatment as well. Not that unusual around here I notice... :D

After sending a PM, I'm now wondering about the calendar date. If it's a joke, it's really awesome to trick your buddies by involving innocent bystanders! ;)

I'll take the Standard.. No joke here. I'm heart attack serious when it comes to my Hamers :D:D

If this is a joke thats VERY funny to trick someone into tricking everybody.. :D;):D

I bet he gets a 1000 PM's :D:P;)

Kis is having problems posting here for some reason.

Actually, Kiz just decided to stop participating here when he reached 10K posts. And since this is post 10K for me, I'm going to do the same. We can still be reached by other, more conventional means, like telephone and telegraph.

And that's that!

Muse:

Telegraph sent...

After sending a PM, I'm now wondering about the calendar date. If it's a joke, it's really awesome to trick your buddies by involving innocent bystanders! dry.gif

Wait....wait...listen closely...closer...closer...hear that? That is the worlds smallest violin playing its friggin heart out, just for you. :D

I have a 4 digit standard for sale - clean and all origina.. please submit your applications to purchase (along with a $25 application fee) to

Department of Selection

111 Pullyourchain Ave

Chicago IL 61801

It is extremely unlikely that a response will be issued. Thanks and have good day, as t'were.

After sending a PM, I'm now wondering about the calendar date. If it's a joke, it's really awesome to trick your buddies by involving innocent bystanders! dry.gif

Wait....wait...listen closely...closer...closer...hear that? That is the worlds smallest violin playing its friggin heart out, just for you. :D

I'm o.k. It's worth it just to see a comedic genius at work. A small violin, playing . . . for . . . ME!!!! LOL!!!!!!! :D

I'm o.k. It's worth it just to see a comedic genius at work. A small violin, playing . . . for . . . ME!!!! LOL!!!!!!! laugh.gif

LOL!! All in good fun bro...no harm intended.

I would like to see a pic of a snakeskin Virt; I'm doing a search right away.

Archived