Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Bill Armitage on Jol's Blog is NOT me

I got an email from one of you guys asking about nasty comments made about the HFC of Jol's Blog... so I went for a look.

Postings like;

"It's too bad there's no good web resource for Hamer guitars. That Hamer Fan Club is a total joke (as are the clowns that run it) and there is no other websites out there dedicated to Hamer guitars."

I can only imagine one classless person here who'd use my name on purpose, but that would only be a guess, no evidence, so no finger pointing.

But either way, it's NOT me.

If I didn't think you guys were a lovable bunch of cuties, why would I be here?

Does anyone know Jol well enough to get them removed?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all I know there's another Hamer guitar fan with the same name... who doesn't like it here (doubtful, but possible). But I think it's pretty low to say bad things using someone else's name on purpose.

I just wanted you guys to know it wasn't me.

For all I know there's another Hamer guitar fan with the same name... who doesn't like it here (doubtful, but possible). But I think it's pretty low to say bad things using someone else's name on purpose.

I just wanted you guys to know it wasn't me.

Thanks, Bill - it didn't sound like you at all! Of course, he also doesn't have the same name as you. :blink:

Wow! That's horrible! I'm always amazed when someone puts in the effort to do something like that!

Have you considered that it might just be someone who happens to have the same name? I'm not trying to be a jerk....but it's a possibility, it's not a super rare name.

Have you considered that it might just be someone who happens to have the same name? I'm not trying to be a jerk....but it's a possibility, it's not a super rare name.

It's not.

Yeah I did (see my second post).

But it does kind of piss me off, thinking someone who had something to say actually went out of their way to choose a HFC member's name (mine) instead of just making up a name and using that.

P.S. in my entire life I've only come across a couple Armitages

jeeez, saying "HFC is run by clowns" alone deserves a good kick in the nuts, as I have never ever found such gathering of top class individuals in one place! And if this was done intentionally using other's name... I feel pretty sorry for the sad person who did it.

Yeah I did (see my second post).

But it does kind of piss me off, thinking someone who had something to say actually went out of their way to choose a HFC member's name (mine) instead of just making up a name and using that.

P.S. in my entire life I've only come across a couple Armitages

Really, hmm, maybe it's bit more common in Canada. Anyway, sounds like a shitty situation!

It was most likely a troll.

That is correct, Don. We all know who it is and also that he uses several other names to post on Jol's blog. Looks like "Siaip" is his latest.

Probably because he's run out of other places to post, since he gets himself banned from every site he ever posts on. I think it's pretty funny that he continues to target the HFC, even though his getting kicked off of other sites is purely self-inflicted and a phenomenon that has absolutely nothing to do with anybody here.

I'm sure anger management counseling would go a long way with this clown.

now we have a proof that this pityfull stranger is reading this thread. He uses now my nickname (half of it) in the comments.

I have my hands itching to post a comment that the bastard should stop, but is there someone who can notify Jol about it? If we could get IP adresses of blog commenter, I guess it won't be difficult to spot the guy and kick his balls out of here.

If we could get IP adresses of blog commenter, I guess it won't be difficult to spot the guy and kick his balls out of here.

if the poster can be sent a message, send a simple one that includes a small image that is hosted on a website. most webhosting allows logging - which records what IP address is viewing any images it hosts. name the image something that can easily be located in a long list. such as HHHHHHHHHereItIs.jpg. then copy and paste the IP info into one of the websites that track their location.

Archived