Hamer Fan Club Message Center

T'was a good day for me (NHC)

Ordered this last year...Anderson Droptop Baritom.

Limited run baritone guitar, 28.5" scale, H1/H2- pickups, mahogany body. They call the color Tiger's Eye Burst with binding. Tuned C to C with Elixir Bari 12s. The neck feels like +.030 oversized which I really like. When I pulled it from the case it let loose a thunderous Cm chord...I think I might need a bigger cabinet. Crappy iPhone pic:

baritom.jpg

I've only played a handful of Andersons, but they were all stellar. Yours looks to be killer!

How does it sound?

And this is further confirmation: I want every guitar I've seen you post a pic of here. You have great taste!

Well, now that you've got your hands full with this guitar, you probably won't be using that awful black Standard any more. I could maybe offer you a couple hundred for it as a favor to you, :blink:

Well, now that you've got your hands full with this guitar, you probably won't be using that awful black Standard any more. I could maybe offer you a couple hundred for it as a favor to you, :blink:

Mods, can you delete specialk's post, please? He is in clear violation of our longstanding unwritten dibs policy.

[Mods, can you delete specialk's post, please? He is in clear violation of our longstanding unwritten dibs policy.

Dude, I wasn't the one who stiffed Devnor on the Eclipse! Mods, please delete Feynman. :blink:

[Mods, can you delete specialk's post, please? He is in clear violation of our longstanding unwritten dibs policy.

Dude, I wasn't the one who stiffed Devnor on the Eclipse! Mods, please delete Feynman. :blink:

Done.

(and) Done.

B)

Archived