Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'm Back...

heya bud...

yep, still got my Zbird (p90Z)...TC Caddy, EVO Premium, Strat, Tele, Thinline Tele, Chafin, PRS, and Talman...

the new Artist will force me to sell a couple, but when i recently started pondering buying again, i really wanted a Hamer, and the Artist Custom is right up my alley...

i'd practically quit playing for a while...but getting back in the groove lately...which means i have to overcome the rustiness....ugh

funny, i was just thinking about the Woody :-) ...how's she treating ya?

It's a good guitar. Probably dont play it enough. Torn to add a Tone knob but yet it is Cool enough as is. :lol::lol::lol:

Good on ya keeping the Z. Love mine. Thanks again for it's Hamer Duncans! What ever became of the Mahogany Standard I sold ya. I know you sold it but did it go to an hfcer?

yeah i sold it to someone on here...mite still have a record of the name in paypal, but that's too much trouble to look up...rofl

so here again, i've put myself in that tough position of deciding what to sell...lol...oh, well...the Artist Custom will be worth it...

lol...

it's gonna be a tough decision so i'm refraining from leaning any particular way right now...but if i had to, my Strat, while it has tones that nothing else i've tried can match, it is also very difficult for me to play...

Those Talmans are junk - especially the ones from Japan with the lipstick tube pickups. :lol: You'll want to lose that P.O.S. immediately and my kid needs a beater to put stickers on, so I could help you out there. :lol:

That Artist is gorgeous, and if it anything like my '96 was it should be about perfect in every way.

Welcome back!

Z

Very nice! Love that burst. Welcome back-you Three Rivers guys are having a great year-Stillers, Pens and your new Artist!

Those Talmans are junk - especially the ones from Japan with the lipstick tube pickups. :lol: You'll want to lose that P.O.S. immediately and my kid needs a beater to put stickers on, so I could help you out there. :lol:

That Artist is gorgeous, and if it anything like my '96 was it should be about perfect in every way.

Welcome back!

Z

lol....it does have the lipsticks....bought it from BCR Greg....USA Custom Shop job though...

i probably will sell it if i keep my Strat....if i sell the Strat, will keep the Talman...

yeah Serial, but the Stillers and Pens only got a lousy trophy and some girly jewelry...i got an ARTIST CUSTOM!!!

they're so jealous...lol

it's in my grubby hands...:lol:

still at work so have to wait till i get home to plug it in...

ok....first impressions....

heavier than i'd expected...was thinking it'd be like the Artist Korina but DUH, Jaxx....maple top....good weight to it though...and well balanced...

great neck...full without feeling thick...

feels like a better quality LP DC but with tone...

ooooo the Seth Lovers....finally...i came close to having them installed in the Artist Korina....now i know i should have...

very smooth, woody tones....just what i was lookin for...

• 3 weeks later...

this thing just sounds better every time i play it....to my surprise, i'm getting great classic rock tones thru my GuitarPort and computer...it has already debuted live on the web with me broadcasting live thru a Virtual World 3d site and it will be featured in an upcoming show... :rolleyes:

Archived