Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Ask the HFC Experts - overview

Guest pirateflynn

Question

Guest pirateflynn

We hope you guys will enjoy this new segment of the HFC. No doubt that there are a lot of very talented members here and this forum is a chance for them to share their stuff while we benefit from it at the same time. Comment, question and quiz these guys. Mix it up a little. As always, be cool and respectful.

Thank you for your contributions!

15 answers to this question

Guest pirateflynn

Awesome!!!! Huge + 1

But PF you need to double check your $tuff if you're going to be talking about the Beatles' chord changes. ;)

I keed because i luv. :D

That's why I need Brooks!

Guest pirateflynn

What's the reason for all the threads appearing as if they've been posted by you and not the authors?

That was just to get things started. Feel free to post directly.

I volunteer to do two HFC gear reviews each month as well.

Each month I will select two items owned by HFCers. They will send them to me for the month, and I will post my thoughts.

We can start with Devnor's black boomered korina Standard and one of Kurtstuff's Calis.

I'll even pay a portion of the return shipping.

I volunteer to do two HFC gear reviews each month as well.

Each month I will select two items owned by HFCers. They will send them to me for the month, and I will post my thoughts.

We can start with Devnor's black boomered korina Standard and one of Kurtstuff's Calis.

I'll even pay a portion of the return shipping.

To make this more interesting, Mitch will send them to me for a month after he has finished. I, having a completely different background from Mitch, will offer the counterpoint to his review. Mitch has called out the first two, I call out Serial's green custom Studio (my favorite guitar ever, three coil bridge, P-90 neck) and PirateFlynn's Newport.

Edited to add: Mitch will even pay a portion of the return shipping.

Edited by velorush

Guest pirateflynn

What's the reason for all the threads appearing as if they've been posted by you and not the authors?

Right now the articles will be sent to me for proofreading, etc. and then posted. The plan is to update each section twice a month. Two bench reports, two lessons, two audio reviews per month.

.. Post away!

Hello everyone..i am new to the forum and have never been a member of any forum so please be patient as i try to navigate. I have recently acquired a USA Hamer but I have no idea what model it is and have scoured the net trying to find it.

I stumbled upon your forum and have hopes that perhaps you fine folks can help a brother out!

Hello everyone..i am new to the forum and have never been a member of any forum so please be patient as i try to navigate. I have recently acquired a USA Hamer but I have no idea what model it is and have scoured the net trying to find it.

I stumbled upon your forum and have hopes that perhaps you fine folks can help a brother out!

As math man said, pictures will definitely help us identify your Hamer. Go ahead and post this query in the HFC Messageboard.

Oh, and welcome! And congrats on the Hamer USA. A great choice!

• Like 1