Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Funny Video

That was great! I can sympathize. I have never traveled with a guitar but I have seen seemingly unbreakable items and luggage reduced to worthless junk.

Its bad enough that carelessness could be the cause but In some cases it has to be deliberate since most luggags is dumbass proof.

I guess I've been lucky. I've watched baggage handlers treat my guitar with care and the one time I was forced to check my guitar in a gig bag(!) because of an idiot ticket counter supervisor, the airport in Philly very thoughtfully put it in an open crate for the trip on the baggage carousel and it arrived without a scratch.

The man is BRILLIANT! 1.25 MILLION views in just over 3 days, calls for interviews, and a call from Oprah!

They're obviously talented musicians. I see stardom on the near horizon.

Awesome. Stick it to 'em.

:rolleyes:

Geoff

edited to add: Check out "Thank you, Republic Airlines, for breaking the neck of my guitar" by Tom Paxton. It certainly predates this one by decades, but you gotta give it up for grass-roots going global with Youtube!

And he promised United there will be more videos! Don't you know they are starting to wish they had done the right thing?

Funny video, but seriously, what would "the right thing" be? Aren't airlines pretty clear about not being responsible for luggage? Maybe dude should have protected his guitar better! :rolleyes:

-Austin

Archived