Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hit me with some Oceanburst!

bubs_42

No - it's actually an ABM Trem, if my (failing) memory serves me correctly. I've got a shot of that one around here somewhere...

That pic came from a true Photoshop GENIUS.

I know where that Standard is....And it's for sale....I think it's the same one??

Man I just bought the Zandard or I'd be all over it. I'd like to get a Studio of some sorts sooner or later. The Oceanburst is just killer.

I'll buy you the OceanBurst if you'll trade me the Zandard for it!!!

You buy me that Oceanburst then talk Hamer into building me my C/O and them pay for it and its yours. I think i'm safe unless your plan on holding someone by gun point. :)

Should have added on more clause. :) ( Fogive the Dry Smile) I'm thinking... :)

Don't forge Lord of the Thighs Blue Standard.

OK, I've done everything you asked. I'll just PM you my address for the Zandard. I can get your address from the shipping label and I'll just use the same box to ship your OceanBurst back to you. Cool? :)

I know where that Standard is....And it's for sale....I think it's the same one??

Man I just bought the Zandard or I'd be all over it. I'd like to get a Studio of some sorts sooner or later. The Oceanburst is just killer.

I'll buy you the OceanBurst if you'll trade me the Zandard for it!!!

You buy me that Oceanburst then talk Hamer into building me my C/O and them pay for it and its yours. I think i'm safe unless your plan on holding someone by gun point. :)

Should have added on more clause. :) ( Fogive the Dry Smile) I'm thinking... :)

Don't forge Lord of the Thighs Blue Standard.

OK, I've done everything you asked. I'll just PM you my address for the Zandard. I can get your address from the shipping label and I'll just use the same box to ship your OceanBurst back to you. Cool? :P

:)

Another one...

ocean.jpg

leaves.jpg

Close.jpg

Or..maybe it's this one....hell i don't know but...if anybody wants it..I'll steer ya in the right direction :)

Confirmed..yes..it's this one that is available at the store I used to manage

Archived