Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lightly used pickle for sale

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this sold yet? Is that the original wrapper?

Any more pics of the other side? Stem end?

PM sent

Consider trading for this uncooked piece of fish? All original except for a little bit of salt sprinkled on it.

IMG_4353.preview.JPG

Also, do you have x rays of the pickle,and does it come with a C of A.

These are definately pretty rare in europe - I'm lucky to have snagged one when I did - it was similarly damaged - I beleive it was done prior to the sandwich/burger integration. They work really well with Cheese wither grilled or straight in.

- the branding in the UK is normally 'Gherkin' - although I have seen them described as 'Cornichons', by the real officianardos.

When I saw the raft of interest in your example - I thought the following xRay might be useful.

My example is definately chambered as you can see.

The damage is also apparent - I guess that the risk of the 17 degree back angle coupled with that chambering throughout - pretty fragile.

xRay.jpg

Hope this helps, and good luck with your deal.

Cheers,

Ben.

this is so stupid! but funny.

Seriously, what's the serial number? How old is it?

Did it have a blow job? :lol:

I have seen that pickle somewhere before. I think it may have been celebrity-owned:

Yeah, I also think this one looks familiar.

Did you buy it in Vegas?

Is this Ed Roman's pickle?

My problem is that every one of these I've seen on Ebay is in Gherkin Green. I want a broader color selection, and don't give me that 'they'll make it any way you want it for an upcharge' crap.

09kool6001.jpg

Part of the agreement for the custom color included a gag order on the upcharge - but yes, given sufficient 'incentive' it can be done.

Archived