Hamer Fan Club Message Center

A new HFC compilation

zorrow

A new HFC compilation  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really know what's been going on and I bet that there isn't gonna be any space left. But, I just got done submitting a song for copyright that is pretty cool. No amateur shit, but a fully professional song that is already mastered. I say load the CD up with as much music as you can, but I totally understand if you have around 70 minutes already...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Status report: I've been very busy with a new band I joined one month ago, so I have to learn many new songs, invent some solos, practice with them three times a week... plus the usual stuff (family, job, etc.)

However, rest assured I'm still aiming to releasing the compilation before the summer.

Stay tuned!

PS: BTW, tomorrow (01-31-2010) is the last day you have to submit your material. So, even if you think the ship is full, please send you stuff if you're ready. You never know what will happen --there are always people who retract, or who even don't send anything at the end. :ph34r:

IMPORTANT:

Guys, I BEG you to go through your material and choose for yourselves the song you want on the compilation.

I thought I could do it, but many of you have told me "pick the one you like best from these N songs". This has proven to be a really overwhelming job.

In addition, I've been very busy lately, so I cannot carry too much weight on my shoulders.

So please, pick just one song from your repertoire (make the members of your band vote, ask your close friends and relatives, throw dices...) and then come back to me.

I really want to please everyone, but I'm not even sure about my choices anymore. :ph34r:

IMPORTANT:

Guys, I BEG you to go through your material and choose for yourselves the song you want on the compilation.

I thought I could do it, but many of you have told me "pick the one you like best from these N songs". This has proven to be a really overwhelming job.

In addition, I've been very busy lately, so I cannot carry too much weight on my shoulders.

So please, pick just one song from your repertoire (make the members of your band vote, ask your close friends and relatives, throw dices...) and then come back to me.

I really want to please everyone, but I'm not even sure about my choices anymore. :)

Don't worry. That's why I wanted you to pick. I couldn't decide either. :ph34r: I'm down to choosing from two. I'll let you know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I put it on hold... but just for a while.

It's actually time to do it for true.

So, please let me have a look to the stuff I had and I'll come back to you guys ASAP.

• 2 months later...

Archived