Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Intelli-Shred

Guest JackButler

Guys, mine just got to me the other day after month, it had nothing to do with Kevin, just a slow post office. The date on the stamp was a day after I paypaled him. Media Mail takes it's sweet assed time. Thanks again Kevin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, mine just got to me the other day after month, it had nothing to do with Kevin, just a slow post office. The date on the stamp was a day after I paypaled him. Media Mail takes it's sweet assed time. Thanks again Kevin

Craig,

I know it's not Kevin, my comments are directed at the U.S.P.S. Media Mail or not, over a month to get a package less than 150 miles???? That's bullshit.

Guest Buck Dharma

Just to clarify I am not mad at Kevin either. It is not his fault and I do not want another copy even though it was nice of him to offer. I'm sure it will get here sometime and if it doesn't it's not the end of the world.

Guest JackButler

Guys, trust me....no offense taken at all!!!!!!!!! From now on, I'm going out of my way to avoid the bulk media rate. Its frustrating on my end...waiting to know who got theirs and who's still waiting after a month or more...especially in Gwayne's case of being in the same state!

I also refuse to use the local post office...its better to make the drive into town and use the main branch as during the week it serves as the sorting center. They're just more efficient and less "sleepy" and slow.

I am nothing but thankful to all of you for allowing me to share this with you and for your interest in this project.

Thank you all so very much.

Kevin

Guest JackButler

Had to share this one.....

I was getting disgusted with knowing that Gwayne is in the same state and still had not gotten his manuscripts, so I sent another one Priority mail out to him..thinking that the USPS had lost one in the shuffle....

well I check my mail last night and find out that he got them BOTH yesterday!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Had to share this one.....

I was getting disgusted with knowing that Gwayne is in the same state and still had not gotten his manuscripts, so I sent another one Priority mail out to him..thinking that the USPS had lost one in the shuffle....

well I check my mail last night and find out that he got them BOTH yesterday!

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Kevin,

I was going to post about this and saw that you beat me to it. The book is great and I truly appreciate you taking care of me.

All the best,

Gary

Guest Buck Dharma

Hi Kevin,

I got mine today too. Thanks for everything and sorry for being a pain. Now I just have to figure out how to actually play something besides Black Sabbath chords and easy Zepp riffs.

Guest JackButler

Gary..sorry I couldn't resist! :blink:

Buck!!!!!!!!!!! Man am I glad that finally got to you!!!!!

And FWIW, you weren't being a pain at all, trust me.

Thank you all again and again for everything. The interest in this project and everyone's kind words have made this a great experience.

I'll keep you all updated as talks with the production company on turning this into a dvd progress.

God Bless you all!

Kevin

Archived