Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Intelli-Shred

Guest JackButler

Intelli-shred rocks the UK, this is the first musical motivation i've had since the early 90's...straight up, no shit !

Hey Kevin, do i win a prize for spotting the typo in example 4 ???? LoL :blink:

Jemmiewemmie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Kevin

Got mine today.... :blink:

Gonna look tru it real quick, looks very good.

Thanks again.

Guest JackButler

mattb,

you can send paypal to my friend Joshua Howard at [email protected]

$10 dollars US..$12 everywhere else...I'm out of town for a couple of days but I'll still have access to e-mail.

My mom had surgery Friday and there's been a few complications, so I'm staying with her for a few days, swapping shifts with my brother.

Thank you to all who are posting, mailing and calling.

God Bless,

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Got it in the mail yesterday. Thank you very much. Now, I just need a little more time to spend with my guitars.

Hi Kevin,

I'm on your 3/8 list but haven't received a copy yet. Is it typically taking longer than 9 or 10 days for delivery? I truly don't mind waiting, but just wanted to confirm it wasn't lost in the good ole US mail somehow.

Thanks

Guest JackButler

I've been digging through the mail receipts this morning and looking up delievery/shipment dates for everyone and contacting them. Look to hear from me later this evening and I'll shoot the date that it was shipped out to you.

I had a conversation/confrontation with our local post master this morning and she was of no help...just offered excuses/explainations as to the long delievery time and things being mailed out in bulk media rate.

I'll be getting to you in just a while.

God Bless,

Kevin

Woodpile,

I am not speaking on behalf of Kevin, but I can tell you I waited 23 days for something I had bought on ebay that was shipped via media mail. My brother works for the post office and he can tell you, if it is stamped Media mail it goes snail mail, by real snails. :blink:

>it is stamped Media mail it goes snail mail, by real snails.<

That's funny!

No sign of mine yet, but's it's cool. I can't read.

Guest JackButler

No offense to the cartoon taken! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I had a calendar with a bunch of those on it and Kevin was the popular name used in a lot of them.

Kevin,

Please don't bother looking anything up. I wasn't familiar with bulk mailing time frames. It'll get here when it gets here and thats fine with me :blink:.

Thanks,

Ron

Guest JackButler

Nice to hear from some of you who are FINALLY getting those copies!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for keeping me updated.

God Bless,

Kevin :blink:

Guest JackButler

Scott,

There's definitely some available...just received a third shipment.

Already put your name on one!

The response has been just nothing short of incredible. I never thought this would take off like it did.

Thank you all for your support, interest, help, time and patience.

God Bless you all,

Kevin

Guest JackButler
WTF? I live two hours from Kevin and I still don't have it. Unbelieveable. Good job Postal Service.

Gwayne, if you don't get it soon..I'll get a copy and drive it over to you. That'll be a great excuse to get together and finally meet. :blink:

Kevin,

It's no biggee - I'm just razzing the USPS. I'm working 12-hour nights, 6 days a week so my playing has been put on hold. We will get together though. I have really enjoyed meeting the Hamer brethren - we are a fine bunch of people. :blink:

Archived