Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Talladega Appreciation Thread...

gorch

Well, well well, let's see what the workshop did for us in only a few years.

I'll start with mine.

scayIFaX0S2I7xisGyufubegC.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should get some better pictures!

DSC00471.jpg

man... i love this guitar... it has always caught my attention! ooops... sorry... i think i drooled on it just a bit!

and yes... i agree... get some more pics! :rolleyes: i'd love to see more pics of this guitar!

I should get some better pictures!

DSC00471.jpg

man... i love this guitar... it has always caught my attention! ooops... sorry... i think i drooled on it just a bit!

and yes... i agree... get some more pics! :rolleyes: i'd love to see more pics of this guitar!

+1 Love it too!

Only three Tallies, not even a pro? Any problems with this guitar?

Mine. Duncan Triple Shots and P-Rails installed. Horrible photo, I need to take some new shots.

a2.JPG

Unfortunately due to financial reasons , mine is for sale in the" For Sale Forum" These are fantastic guitars and incredibly well crafted!

do all of these have pretty tops? could you get say, a white one or something, or at least natural or sunburst with a plain top?

Amberburst is the only stock color, but i'm sure you could custom order whatever you wanted - to a reasonable degree. For example i suspect they might say no to painting a picture of a flaming pile of dung with the logo "I'm the Shiznit!" inlaid underneath.

I could be wrong about that. So if that's your thing, don't let me discourage you... :rolleyes:

Well, well well, let's see what the workshop did for us in only a few years.

I'll start with mine.

scayIFaX0S2I7xisGyufubegC.jpg

Beautiful! I'm really jonesing to try one of these. Are the DD's closer to a P90 or tele single coil? Lots of buzz at high gain?

Thanks for posting the pics,

Steve

earthen_TD.jpg

...of the Earthen clan~

The Earthens. This is what I was looking for. There are 25 of them. It would be nice to collect them here. Which # is yours gregc?

Just want to stick the newest article from Jol's blog to this thread, Greg V playing the Tally. We had the discussion of sound examples somewhere.

Tally on Swamp SST

Archived