Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hi from another Fan!

Hi, my name is Kris Z. and I'm an administrator of the Hamer blog and Facebook fan page. I don't work for Hamer, but I do work with Jol Dantzig on various projects. He's entrusted me with the digitizing of his archives which many of you have seen on the Facebook page. I'm going to be posting relevant links and suggestions here based upon my database, knowlege and access to Hamer and Jol Dantzig. I hope you guys find this helpful.

Kris Z.

It seems we are directly connected to the incites now. That's really coool.

Welcome to the board Kris.

Hi, my name is Kris Z. and I'm an administrator of the Hamer blog and Facebook fan page. I don't work for Hamer, but I do work with Jol Dantzig on various projects. He's entrusted me with the digitizing of his archives which many of you have seen on the Facebook page. I'm going to be posting relevant links and suggestions here based upon my database, knowlege and access to Hamer and Jol Dantzig. I hope you guys find this helpful.

Kris Z.

Cool! Welcome!

-Austin

you've done some good work on jol's facebook fanpage. the environment is a little more interactive here. this place is home to a bunch of lunatiks.

Insanely obsessed maybe :lol:

Welcome!!!

I love tripping through that archival stuff. I've put several years into interviewing many of the past and present endorsers, people who were at Hamer in the early days and beyond, guys who were there for the Northern Prairie days, and even a few people who knew Paul and Jol when they were younger before any of that stuff. It's always cool to see some of the pics of some of the instruments and buildings, and particularly some of the...urm, well, fashions of those days!

Keep bringing that stuff out of mothballs-it's awesome!

Any pearls of wisdom or flashes of events that Jol or Paul (or anyone else I've talked to) is always entertaining and fun for me.

Yes, I am a Hamer dork. Proud of it.

Welcome aboard the Fan Club!

Archived