Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Cool new site for finish work!

cmatthes

http://www.rowycokustoms.com/RK_home.html

Stike just got his bitchin' new site done, and it looks great.

I can't say enough positive about the quality of his work and his knowledge of his craft.

Stike rocks.

Like the new site!

However!!!!

Having sound that auto-plays when you load a site is a HORRIBLE idea, especially since if you stop it, go to, say, the gallery, and then go back to the homepage, it starts playing again! I'd strongly recommend changing it. Otherwise, I like this finished site more than the beta(?) one I had been going to.

-Austin

I'd like to know how he got a HAMERusa decal for that silver/blue checkerboard guitar.

That's a cool one btw.

And a cool site.

Great finish work too!

The website is very cool.

Stike did a guitar for me and I'm extremely please with the quality of his work and he is ACES to deal with. I'm still crossing my fingers that I can have him do another guitar for me.

...jeeze austin, "horible idea" is kinda strong, no?

annoying to you, maybe... c'mon.

Actually, I think "horrible" is about right. I'm not saying you shouldn't have music on a website, just have it not play as a default. I'm guessing that, as much as employers wouldn't like to admit it, 80% of web surfing is done at work. If you go to a site that all of a suddent blasts out music, you're going to shut it down, not spend 1-2 seconds to find where the stop or pause button. So, having the music like it is will decrease web traffic. I'd think that's pretty horrible since the whole idea of a website is to have people visit it and check everything out.

Obviously, my opinion is worth what you paid for it (:blink:) and, like I said, I like this version of the site more than the other one I had linked to.

-Austin

The site is INCREDIBLE! The gallery pics are just breathtaking, I knew that Stike was talented and accomplished, but I had no idea as to the depth of his skill. Those finishes are WORLD CLASS!!! The music is actually quite helpful to understand Stike's personality and vibe... I mean, he is an artist right? I like to know where he is coming from and where his head is at, and the Supersuckers tune says it all. Besides, anyone who visits the site won't be annoyed by the music... we're all rockers of some sort anyway. Fuck I need to get my veneering done!

awesome stuff from Stike - nice website

Know where to go if I ever want a refinish - just have to find a guitar that's worthy!

Hey

Thanks for all the well wishes. I did give the player some thought and even though I have never had an office job I thought if I did have an office job and was surfing on the clock I'd hit the mute button before I got started just in case. Also part of the deal being an official sponsor of The Supersuckers is mutual exploitation and since they are driving all over the country with a big ass 2' X 2' Rowyco Kustoms decal on the back of their trailer I figured I could blast some of their jams on my website.

MCMJJava1109i.jpg

As always, CM and his offspring are the trendsetters. Cool T. Cool pic of Mikey! (<<I know he likes to be called that ;) ) How can he keep the girls away with that t-shirt on?!?!?!?! I'm thinkin' total chick magnet :blink:

That is awesome, and your links section representing NC is the best.

I hope the NC Board of Agriculture doesn't bust my balls for borrowing their slogan :blink: .

Hey Austin. I'm not ditching the player but it does not turn back on if you click back to home from another page.

Archived