Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Coolest Musician Speaking Voice

Hamerhack

Ian Gillan for sure for me. He lead me to follow his solo career for decades excluding most of Deep Purple.

David Coverdale is another one.

Freddy Mercury had a true voice. Although most people think he stood for Queen, I admire Brian May and Roger Taylor evenly.

Lemmy... I can't believe he has any brain cells left after all the touring

and drinking. He probably could make a living playing bit parts/extras in

Hollywood. If you've ever seen "Decline of Western Civilization II, The

Metal Years" he was pretty much the only guy who didn't come across

like a total moron...

highly recommend that movie BTW...

Jeezus, how could I have forgotten Lemmy? Sometimes his nicotine-and-phlegm-coated stuff is a bit difficult to decipher onstage, but he always makes sense.

Offstage/on-interview-camera, his perspective is always sensible. I especially enjoyed his offstage remarks on the live VHS of Everything Louder Than Everything Else. It's a '91 Munich concert, and what he said then still holds up almost two decades later.

Offstage/on-interview-camera, his perspective is always sensible. I especially enjoyed his offstage remarks on the live VHS of Everything Louder Than Everything Else. It's a '91 Munich concert, and what he said then still holds up almost two decades later.

His comments about why he never got married would have done Tiger Woods some good.

Bootsy Collins perhaps. He is a cool cat.

I wonder what Geddy Lee sounds like talking. "I wonder 'bout the voice of Geddy Lee", pavement, lol.

Archived