Hamer Fan Club Message Center

You thought crabcore was bad?

lord nelson

I found this review online. "even if I caught Prince Harry and Gary Glitter adorned in Nazi regalia defecating through my grandmother’s letterbox I would still consider making them listen to this album too severe a punishment."

I found this review online. "even if I caught Prince Harry and Gary Glitter adorned in Nazi regalia defecating through my grandmother's letterbox I would still consider making them listen to this album too severe a punishment."

:D;):P

The Benz is a rental.

No Benz in there. It's all British stuff, Jaguar and Range Rover. Leads to the suggestion that the wholly shit is British. But it is isn't. They are from New Mexico.

I don't even know what a Crabcore is!

I just had the most unpleasant concert experience of my life when I saw a band called Suicide Silence opening for Megadeth (along with two other cookie monster bands who weren't good, but were awesome compared to Suicide Silence). I don't know if it counts as crabcore, but the lead singer looks and sounds absolutely ridiculous. I would rather listen to someone blowing a rape whistle for 45 minutes than this guy's "voice", and the guy hops up and down with one arm out and looks like a wounded heron. Megadeth was good though.

I'm glad I could get that off my chest.

I just had the most unpleasant concert experience of my life when I saw a band called Suicide Silence opening for Megadeth (along with two other cookie monster bands who weren't good, but were awesome compared to Suicide Silence). I don't know if it counts as crabcore, but the lead singer looks and sounds absolutely ridiculous. I would rather listen to someone blowing a rape whistle for 45 minutes than this guy's "voice", and the guy hops up and down with one arm out and looks like a wounded heron. Megadeth was good though.

I checked them out on youtube. Not too bad, a bit boring, but not bad IMO. Don't know how he does it live, but his low pitched vocals sound very processed. Definitly not crabcore.

I checked them out on youtube. Not too bad, a bit boring, but not bad IMO. Don't know how he does it live, but his low pitched vocals sound very processed. Definitly not crabcore.

I think maybe the live experience is different. Live he was mostly shrill, but low some of the time. Not that I liked either.

Archived