Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Standard Appreciation Thread

bubs_42

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I was there when I bought it in 2001.

:) Nice typo.

Actually, I wasn't there when I bought my guitars. All remote via Ebay. Stop! Local pickup for the Standard Custom and cash payment. I am with ya. B)

I can't believe Gene hasn't held his own FL Jam!! I mean I like Shag Carpeting as much as the next guy. :o

I need to get a picture up of my Mahogany Standard. It is one of the finest sounding guitars.

Just found out that Foghat is going to be at Peoria's 4th fo July Bash! Time to get the Old 4 digit cleaned and tuned up. Maybe I can get access to Charley Huhn some how. <_<

Foghat signed autographs at their merchandise table after a show in my area a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

vic_std_01.jpg

Now THAT is cool...

All it needs is to take one of the knobs out and use the hole to install a "kill(ed) switch."

Dislike. Everyone knows you can't kill the Victim.

I was gonna suggest having knobs made to look like rocks glasses with double margaritas in them.

What would be funnier would be to adorn the fingerboard with a graphic of your line-item bar tab receipt from the Roux House at the end of the night.

Wait, that won't work ... the guitar's scale length prohibits.

All it needs is to take one of the knobs out and use the hole to install a "kill(ed) switch."

I was gonna suggest having knobs made to look like rocks glasses with double margaritas in them.

I left the pickup selector switch there (notice how perfectly is fits in Our Guy's hand), as a "standby" switch.

As the saying goes, you can't kill him so you might as well roll with him, man... Roll with him.

What would be funnier would be to adorn the fingerboard with a graphic of your line-item bar tab receipt from the Roux House at the end of the night.

LOL! yeah, the tumbling Margarita Glasses with The Victim as the 12th inlay is the way to go.

I left the pickup selector switch there (notice how perfectly is fits in Our Guy's hand), as a "standby" switch.

As the saying goes, you can't kill him so you might as well roll with him, man... Roll with him.

LOL! yeah, the tumbling Margarita Glasses with The Victim as the 12th inlay is the way to go.

!@#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$#@ !!!!!

(ya know, Jeff did fill me in........ )

FAS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived