Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What you got for $800 or less shiped

what you got?

NO TREMS or SKINNY NECKS please!!!!

PM me or email [email protected]

Interested in a Tele?

Tele1.jpg

Tele_and_Strat_full.jpg

Fender USA body, Warmoth Fatback Neck, Rio Muy Grande bridge pickup with push/pull coil split on the tone knob, Rio Tallboy Strat middle pickup and 5 way switch, big frets, compound radius, 9+/10 condition.

This could be yours for $700 PayPal'd and shipped. It's in excellent condition and the neck is HUUUUGE!

100_2424.jpg

-Austin

Holy shit! I'm not sure if it's the lack of inlays but the neck looks massive!

Holy shit! I'm not sure if it's the lack of inlays but the neck looks massive!

It's not just the inlays; the nut is 1/8" wider than standard!

-Austin

How did you get them to execute a larger neck? I've been asking for yarin for a wider neck. Duotone Custom please with a 1-7/8" neck please!

Eclipse 12 String in Vintage Orange OHSC $750 shipped

Fernandes Brad Gillis Model w/ Hard case. $800 shipped

tess919 at comcast.net or pm me here.

I am taking the Newport off the table. I got it out & played it last night, & remembered why I bought it. It a little beat up but it still played & sounds good. Sorry.

I have some spelling lessons. $800.00, "Shipped".

:-)

How did you get them to execute a larger neck? I've been asking for yarin for a wider neck. Duotone Custom please with a 1-7/8" neck please!

I wasn't me! Someone got them to do it in the 1997 though. It's the only Hamer I've seen with a wider neck and the only Eclipse I've seen with an ebony fretboard.

-

Austin

Hamer Newport - Natural - Phat cats, has a few scratches & a minot touch of Hamerits, Epiphone Case $850 shipped

If this isn't gone by the end of the day I will give all of you stern looks.

Seriously! I was even starting to think irresponsible thoughts over that one.

Austin, that Eclipse looks very sweet. It must have been ordered by a classical guitarist.

That was my thought. Would probably be great for someone that does lots of playing with the fingers. But, hell, I even play classical guitars with a pick, so it ain't for me!

And MCC, say it ain't so?!? :D

-Austin

And MCC, say it ain't so?!? :D

-Austin

Since I got my SuperPro, the Studio simply doesn't get played. I was never particular about scale length before, but I really do prefer longer scale guitars. Plus, I'm in cash-out mode at the moment. Once the Studio sells, everything in the above photo except for the Marshall head will be gone.

And it looks like it will, so since the "no trems or skinny necks" stipulation can be ignored, I'll offer up my Sunset Orange Big Apple Strat to those who are looking for bargains in this thread. For much less than the $800 shipped limit, too:

BigAppleStrat.jpg

Archived