Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What you got for $800 or less shiped

And MCC, say it ain't so?!? :D

-Austin

Since I got my SuperPro, the Studio simply doesn't get played. I was never particular about scale length before, but I really do prefer longer scale guitars. Plus, I'm in cash-out mode at the moment. Once the Studio sells, everything in the above photo except for the Marshall head will be gone.

And it looks like it will, so since the "no trems or skinny necks" stipulation can be ignored, I'll offer up my Sunset Orange Big Apple Strat to those who are looking for bargains in this thread. For much less than the $800 shipped limit, too:

BigAppleStrat.jpg

E-mail sent!!

Guitar George

Since I got my SuperPro, the Studio simply doesn't get played. I was never particular about scale length before, but I really do prefer longer scale guitars. Plus, I'm in cash-out mode at the moment. Once the Studio sells, everything in the above photo except for the Marshall head will be gone.

And it looks like it will, so since the "no trems or skinny necks" stipulation can be ignored, I'll offer up my Sunset Orange Big Apple Strat to those who are looking for bargains in this thread. For much less than the $800 shipped limit, too:

BigAppleStrat.jpg

E-mail sent!!

Guitar George

My bank account thanks you George! I was just going for the PM button... love the orange, and the BAS is something I've wanted to try for a really long time. :D

My bank account thanks you George! I was just going for the PM button... love the orange, and the BAS is something I've wanted to try for a really long time. :D

His was a trade offer. Unfortunately I'm looking to cash out and downsize, so keep that bank account available!

Sperzel tuners (brushed chrome) are the only modification (originals will be included). Original case, and I'm the original owner. Issues: One ding in the top that's thru the finish but not thru the wood, and the "skunk stripe" wood at the truss rod opening is cracked and coming out of the opening slightly (no adverse effect to neck adjustment). It's in player's condition but still very clean, priced accordingly at $650 shipped.

Oh, and my Studio is on hold for the OP!

His was a trade offer. Unfortunately I'm looking to cash out and downsize, so keep that bank account available!

I was absolutely serious on both points. I did go for the PM button but he beat me to it. That gave me some time to actually THINK. I am doing my best right now to save for an Eleven Rack. I have the cash for the unit, but I want to do it right (rack case, power conditioner) so I lack a bit. The Bad Apple Strat would be an excellent platform for lots of things I want to do, but I've got to keep my eye on the prize. The HFC FS board is a dangerous place.

Oooo, oooo. Did someone say skinny necks?

godin.jpg

Clic the pic fo' mo'.

$600 PP, S&H includido

Nice guitar, nice pics. How wide is that neck? It looks wider to me than usual in the DL'd pics. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived